"Fighting For Peace is Like Raping For Virginity"

I teach 6 year olds who are brighter than you.

My Nope applied to both your statements moron.

I am not granting license to call 3rd a moron. I reserve that right exclusively to myself

3rd, on behalf of John Adams...you're a moron.

I teach 6 year olds who are brighter than you.

My Nope applied to both your statements moron.

Listen Mr. Engineer, Lawyer or Teacher, you called me extreme. I asked you if you thought I was extreme for pointing the extreme views of Jeremiah Wright. I added that you are an assmudgeon. You answered "nope" and then indicated in a subsequent post that you were answering my question and my statement. So, why would you call me extreme when you don't think my post was extreme? I can see your objection to being called an assmudgeon, but only because it most likely hits too close to home.

I am not granting license to call 3rd a moron. I reserve that right exclusively to myself

3rd, on behalf of John Adams...you're a moron.

Chide in, he needs all the help he can get.

Listen Mr. Engineer, Lawyer or Teacher, you called me extreme. I asked you if you thought I was extreme for pointing the extreme views of Jeremiah Wright. I added that you are an assmudgeon. You answered "nope" and then indicated in a subsequent post that you were answering my question and my statement. So, why would you call me extreme when you don't think my post was extreme? I can see your objection to being called an assmudgeon, but only because it most likely hits too close to home.

Chide in, he needs all the help he can get.

"Chide" in? Douchemudgeon. :rolleyes:

I am embarrassed for you but in a moment of Easter charity, I'll explain it.

You: "I'm extreme for pointing out the extreme views of Jeremiah Wright?"

Me: Nope

Explanation. You're extreme for being a frequenter of that looney bin website, as noted in my first response where I said "You and DiN link to the yin and yang of extremes."

Did I dumb that down enough for you or do you need it in wacka speak?

Edited by John Adams

I am embarrassed for you but in a moment of Easter charity, I'll explain it.

You: "I'm extreme for pointing out the extreme views of Jeremiah Wright?"

Me: Nope

Explanation. You're extreme for being a frequenter of that looney bin website, as noted in my first response where I said "You and DiN link to the yin and yang of extremes."

Did I dumb that down enough for you or do you need it in wacka speak?

I picked the story up because it was posted on Drudge. If the article and videos are accurate it makes no difference who brought it. Furthermore, you truly are a prick.