Any Thing Can Happen on Draft Day...

Owen

Da Bills would really be lucky if any one of the top 6 fall to them at #10...

It would give them a better chance to trade down and pick up a extra draft pick..With Bell signing a 5 year deal with Philly the pressure now to fix the OLT position has greatly elevated... We gotta protect our mulimillion dollar QB more so now than ever... Philly picked up a injury prown LT in Bell and he has a really bad shoulder. Bills would not match the Philly offer...lets hope Buddy has a lot of luck with players falling to him in the draft. I am glad we now have 10 picks for we still have some hot positions to improve our talent level on..

It would give them a better chance to trade down and pick up a extra draft pick..With Bell signing a 5 year deal with Philly the pressure now to fix the OLT position has greatly elevated... We gotta protect our mulimillion dollar QB more so now than ever... Philly picked up a injury prown LT in Bell and he has a really bad shoulder. Bills would not match the Philly offer...lets hope Buddy has a lot of luck with players falling to him in the draft. I am glad we now have 10 picks for we still have some hot positions to improve our talent level on..

I think most people on here agree that trading back for additional picks would be a good move, however, if one of the "can't miss" players falls to #10 (i.e., Blackmon, Claiborne, Kalil) why wouldn't we just pick them? I can definitely see wanting to trade back if Richardson falls to us, but if any of the aforementioned were to make it to #10, they would be really difficult to pass up IMO.

I don't really believe there is "pressure" to fill the LT position. Maybe fans and message boards are nervous. But, Its not like the Bills were pursuing D, Bell at all. Other than their initial offer. Think positive on this they have a plan for a very hard position to fill, that plan since free agency began did not include D. Bell. People claiming here that D. Bell was only worth vet minimum were not in tune with what goes on at all with vets.Injured or not.