I think the Pick is Martin or move down

Toshiero

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/members/ratings/profile.php?pyid=83605

Now everyone points to his pro day numbers, I say who cares? I really don't give a rats Bippy what he ran the 40 in. The kid has 3 very productive seasons under his belt, very smart, great team mate and works his butt off. All of those factors are what Buddy Nix looks for.

NFL network said he had the best feet and lower body of top OT's outside of Kalil.

You can you usually figure who Buddy is targeting by the players he interviews.

Jonathan Martin, Andre Branch, Brian Osweiler, Chandler Jones. I would not be surprised if these players ended up in Bills uniforms. I can't figure what wr's or cb's they are targeting and a trade down scenario seems to be in order.

NFL network said he had the best feet and lower body of top OT's outside of Kalil.

You can you usually figure who Buddy is targeting by the players he interviews.

Jonathan Martin, Andre Branch, Brian Osweiler, Chandler Jones. I would not be surprised if these players ended up in Bills uniforms. I can't figure what wr's or cb's they are targeting and a trade down scenario seems to be in order.

Did you mean Brock? Brock Osweiler?

Where do you think we'd be playing Branch and Jones? Aren't they 4-3 DE/3-4 OLB?

It's difficult to trade down. Martin is a 20th. or lower pick. I would not take him at 10. There is a big question if he will ever be anything other than a get in your way blocker. Players worthy of #10 are WR Floyd, G DeCastro, LB Kueckly, and DBs Kirkpatrick and Gilmore. Make your selection from those five.