Later round qb prospect/project?

Just wanted to try and get any information and opinions from anyone and everyone on San Diego state qb Ryan lindley. Do not know a whole lot about him but After reading about him on rotoworld I wanna learn more. Sounds like he could be a great 4th round pick especially since we have two picks in that round and need a backup/developmental qb.

Edited by DocLawless

Just wanted to try and get any information and opinions from anyone and everyone on San Diego state qb Ryan lindley. Do not know a whole lot about him but After reading about him on rotoworld I wanna learn more. Sounds like he could be a great 4th round pick especially since we have two picks in that round and need a backup/developmental qb.

Oh No. -Lindley?

Noodle-armed, Poor decision maker, Slower than cold molasses, Inaccurate, Immobile, can't anticipate pressure... I'll just stop there.

Doc, you couldn't have picked a worse pro prospect to show interest in. At 6'4" 229, The only thing Lindley has is the "ideal" (and I hate this phrase) size for an NFL QB. Trust me, that's where the similarities end.

IMO, the best pro prospect on SDSU's roster is a linebacker named Miles Burris. Kid epitomizes toughness, and relentlessness. He's better suited as a 3-4 OLB, but at 6'2", 246 seems on the small side. Burris has decent Speed (4.67 40), and just knows how to blow up plays. Not certain where he fits in schemewise. but he could develop into a nasty little weapon for Wanny's Arsenal. Have a look.

It's a year old, but Burris had a good 2011

Oh, and do yourself a favor, -forget about Lindley. IMO, he's not a pro prospect.

Edited by #34fan

Oh No. -Lindley?

Noodle-armed, Poor decision maker, Slower than cold molasses, Inaccurate, Immobile, can't anticipate pressure... I'll just stop there.

Doc, you couldn't have picked a worse pro prospect to show interest in. At 6'4" 229, The only thing Lindley has is the "ideal" (and I hate this phrase) size for an NFL QB. Trust me, that's where the similarities end.

IMO, the best pro prospect on SDSU's roster is a linebacker named Miles Burris. Kid epitomizes toughness, and relentlessness. He's better suited as a 3-4 OLB, but at 6'2", 246 seems on the small side. Burris has decent Speed (4.67 40), and just knows how to blow up plays. Not certain where he fits in schemewise. but he could develop into a nasty little weapon for Wanny's Arsenal. Have a look.

It's a year old, but Burris had a good 2011

Oh, and do yourself a favor, -forget about Lindley. IMO, he's not a pro prospect.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/stats/_/id/481156/ronnie-hillman

I love Burris but the gamer for me in this years draft out of SDSU is RB Ronnie Hillman.

Lol see that's why I was asking for opinions cause I hadn't heard of him before rotoworld. Alright well scratch that then lol my bad. Roto made it seem like he would be a steal in the 4th they had good things to say about him check it out if you have time. Thanks tho that's why I wanted to make sure and get opinions from people who have watched him play so I would know for sure

SDSU is my alma mater and I have seen the kid play, however I just don't see Buddy taking a prospect from a west coast school... <_<