Mad Men ...season five

Buftex

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cast-mad-men-season-6.jpg

Season 6 promo picture......Can't wait for this........Im in love with Joan and kind of dig the new confident Peggy a little as well.

Roger Sterling is my hero and the biggest pimp alive. I feel like Bart Scott CANT WAIT!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

cast-mad-men-season-6.jpg

Season 6 promo picture......Can't wait for this........Im in love with Joan and kind of dig the new confident Peggy a little as well.

Roger Sterling is my hero and the biggest pimp alive. I feel like Bart Scott CANT WAIT!

I am hearing that new, confident Peggy won't be in the show as much as she has been...which makes sense I suppose....seeing as she has moved to a new firm. I see that Elizabeth Moss has a new series "Top of the Lake"...

yea i noticed that too and watched some long preview but my DVR's too busy. I am intrigued by the Bates Motel a little as well but I am going to have to wait until game of thrones/mad men season has ended.

i like elizabeth moss, she was pretty cute as Jonah Hills girlfriend in get em to the greek.

It's time for booze,lucky strikes, and bert coopers socks though.....lets get this thing started.