I don't understand all the LT being biggest need talk

How can you not understand that LT is perhaps THE biggest need on the team- after having addressed the pass rush in free agency?

Bell signed with Philly, and we have Hairston- who will only be going into his second year and was deemed a project by some and was injured last year- as the only viable candidate.

Add to that we really haven't had a good player there since Peters left, and that the talent pool in consideration with our draft position is perfect, what's not to love?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you not understand that LT is perhaps THE biggest need on the team- after having addressed the pass rush in free agency?

Bell signed with Philly, and we have Hairston- who will only be going into his second year and was deemed a project by some and was injured last year- as the only viable candidate.

Add to that we really haven't had a good player there since Peters left, and that the talent pool in consideration with our draft position is perfect, what's not to love?

It all comes down to what Buddy's Board looks like. Personally if given the choice between Floyd and any Tackle not named Matt I say take Floyd. I would look for a tackle in the second and I would definitely look for more than one. Personally I don't like the tackle value at #10. Everybody seems to need significant work or has significant flaws.