New Don Banks Mock (Post Williams/Anderson)

Everyone is so down on Reiff because his arms aren't the ideal length for a LT. Unreal. The guy is athletic as hell for an OL and looks like he could more than handle te tackle spot. Kiper was laughing at everybody thinking they are some armchair draft/talent expert as well and I agree. "Ohhhh, his arms are an inch and a half short, no way he can play tackle in the NFL! Not that I know a darn thing but I feel cool saying that cause I heard it somewhere else." I prefer Floyd at 10 but will be happy if it is Reiff too.

Everyone is so down on Reiff because his arms aren't the ideal length for a LT. Unreal. The guy is athletic as hell for an OL and looks like he could more than handle te tackle spot. Kiper was laughing at everybody thinking they are some armchair draft/talent expert as well and I agree. "Ohhhh, his arms are an inch and a half short, no way he can play tackle in the NFL! Not that I know a darn thing but I feel cool saying that cause I heard it somewhere else." I prefer Floyd at 10 but will be happy if it is Reiff too.

+1. I still haven't found anything that says he's a guard or a RT. Reiff. Martin. Floyd. Kuechly. I can handle all that. Just please don't give me Mercilus or Stephen Hill. Don't think the upside is worth the bust factor.

The Bills need to make a strong move and get Bell back to our lineup. Bell isn't all pro but he handles himself pretty well and we have two other holes at wr and lb's that we can fill up in the first two picks. We can always draft a left tackle next year as we will most likely be in the 15-20 pick range. If we could trade down with cincy and they gave us their 1st two round picks we could potentially fill up lt, wr, lb in one shot but thats only if cincy wants to move up.