Sign Visanthe Shiancoe and give Fitz a new target

Reading some NFL rumors and it appears that Visanthe Shiancoe is available and talking with NFL teams. It looks like he visited Seattle but I think Buffalo would be wise to bring him in to compliment Chandler. The guy was a pretty good TE and I think he could really help pick up the slack for what we lack at WR.

Lol! This isn't madden people, can't we just be happy with super mario?

And you all know that we're gonna go bargain shopping during roster cuts so let's just wait it out

BTW personally I think we are gonna sign Marcus McNeil

Reading some NFL rumors and it appears that Visanthe Shiancoe is available and talking with NFL teams. It looks like he visited Seattle but I think Buffalo would be wise to bring him in to compliment Chandler. The guy was a pretty good TE and I think he could really help pick up the slack for what we lack at WR.

I wouldn't mind bringing in Shiancoe for a look. Why not? Everyone who says they wouldn't be interested is lying to themselves!! Any idea on what he would command in terms of compensation?

Great idea, if he's available. What's the point in getting a deep threat WR, if your QB can't hit him?

With a QB as limited as Fitpatrick is, you can't have enough reliable pairs of hands. This sounds like a great move.

Lol! This isn't madden people, can't we just be happy with super mario?

And you all know that we're gonna go bargain shopping during roster cuts so let's just wait it out

BTW personally I think we are gonna sign Marcus McNeil

With the injury issues he has had?