• Trevor Guyton DE43 California
    • Marquis Maze WR-Speed Alabama
    • Marcus Forston DT43 Miami (FL)
    • Nigel Bradham OLB43 Florida State
    • Terrance Ganaway RB Baylor
    • Markus Zucevics OT Iowa
    • Jaye Howard DT43 Florida
    • Rhett Ellison TE USC

You've only picked half your guys, but you're doing very well!

RD1-Jonathan Martin, LT

RD2-Alshon Jeffery, WR

RD3-Ronnell Lewis, OLB

RD4-Brock Osweiler, QB

RD4-Josh Norman, CB Highlights:

You're on the Clock! Top two at 4:00pm EST Tuesday are our 5th rounders.

Astro

You've only picked half your guys, but you're doing very well!

RD1-Jonathan Martin, LT

RD2-Alshon Jeffery, WR

RD3-Ronnell Lewis, OLB

RD4-Brock Osweiler, QB

RD4-Josh Norman, CB Highlights:

youtube.com/watch?v=xj1RwYJwinc&feature=relmfu

You're on the Clock! Top two at 4:00pm EST Tuesday are our 5th rounders.

Astro

That would be an awesome draft already, IMO.

Swap Kirk Cousins for Osweiler and it's an EPIC draft. A year ago, who would have imagined that Alshon Jeffery would be projected as a second rounder? Some team is going to get a really, really good player in Alshon. Hope it's the Bills!!

I like Cousins over Osweiler as well. Alshon doesn't. Get the separation that others do, but he catches in traffic like ...like... Sanu. OK, either of them are okay by me.

By the way, Demario Davis lasting this long is insane in my sig I took him in RD3. I like Potter a lot, and Guyton. you see how deep the draft is for Mario's backups or Kelsay's replacement.

One more name I'd want to mention is Maze. The Bills may take a waterbug to go deep if they let Parrish go. nix mentioned waterbugs last year.

Edited by Astrobot

Cousins played a LOT more than Osweiler in College, but as far as upside is concerned it's really not close...Cousins has back-up written all over him...He's a system guy who is an awesome leader, but not much beyond that...Osweiler can pretty much be as good as he want to be...He has all the tools...He's tall, athletic, and he really has only scratched the surface...I think when you're talking about a 4th Round Pick I'd rather take a flyer on greatness instead of drafting a guy who may or may not be better than Tyler Thigpen in 3 years...Just my opinion...

And as far as the 5th Round Picks go, what is up with Trevor Guyton getting all this support? I really wonder sometimes if the word has gotten out about the Bills switching back to the 4-3? Guyton is a 3-4 End...Maybe an undersized 4-3 DT in a pinch...But we have Carrington and Spencer Johnson already...Why would The Bills want a guy like Guyton who's not a natural DE in a 4-3? Anyway...

I went with OLB Nigel Bradham and TE Rhett Ellison this Round...I like Bradham's upside, and he fits the 4-3 OLB role...I think Ellison would be a nice value-grab in the 5th...He would give The Bills some versatility and a TE who is pretty sure handed...He's not going to stretch any Defenses...But he's a solid Player who can make the Team as the 3rd TE...

But admittedly it's already getting a bit thin... ;)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Cousins played a LOT more than Osweiler in College, but as far as upside is concerned it's really not close...Cousins has back-up written all over him...He's a system guy who is an awesome leader, but not much beyond that...Osweiler can pretty much be as good as he want to be...He has all the tools...He's tall, athletic, and he really has only scratched the surface...I think when you're talking about a 4th Round Pick I'd rather take a flyer on greatness instead of drafting a guy who may or may not be better than Tyler Thigpen in 3 years...Just my opinion...

And as far as this Rounds Pick goes what it up with Trevor Guyton getting all this support? I really wonder sometimes if the word has gotten out about the Bills switching back to the 4-3? Guyton is a 3-4 End...Maybe an undersized 4-3 DT in a pinch...But we have Carrington and Spencer Johnson already...Why would The Bills want a guy like Guyton who's not a natural DE in a 4-3? Anyway...

I went with OLB Nigel Bradham and TE Rhett Ellison this Round...I like Bradham's upside, and he fits the 4-3 OLB role...I think Ellison would be a nice value-grab in the 5th...He would give The Bills some versatility and a TE who is pretty sure handed...He's not going to stretch any Defenses...But he's a solid Player who can make the Team as the 3rd TE...

But admittedly it's already getting a bit thin... ;)

You make a great point here. Cousins has developed into a pretty polished passer, and would be a safe pick to develop into a solid #2, but 6'8" 245 QB's who can throw the ball out of the stadium don't necessarily grow on trees. With the right coaching, Osweiler could be a special player.