I had a thought

NastyMan

The last game of the year between the Buffalo Bills and New England Patriots: Do you think Chan pulling Stevie was planned all along? I mean after watching the second half of the first meeting and the first quarter of the second the Bills offense owned the Pats D and were moving the ball at will. Do you think Chan pulled him so he wouldn't give to much away for this upcoming year. Think about it, the Bills weren't playing for anything last year and after they pulled Stevie and other starters they gave up pretty much. If the Bills were to beat them they would have more film on how the Bills were doing it and be more prepared this year. Just a thought....

The last game of the year between the Buffalo Bills and New England Patriots: Do you think Chan pulling Stevie was planned all along? I mean after watching the second half of the first meeting and the first quarter of the second the Bills offense owned the Pats D and were moving the ball at will. Do you think Chan pulled him so he wouldn't give to much away for this upcoming year. Think about it, the Bills weren't playing for anything last year and after they pulled Stevie and other starters they gave up pretty much. If the Bills were to beat them they would have more film on how the Bills were doing it and be more prepared this year. Just a thought....

What's your theory on the Kennedy assassination?

:)

No.

What's your theory on the Kennedy assassination?

:)

Dissolving the federal reserve and CIA and reveling the powers that use the presidency for their own purposes 10 days before his murder.