I wonder if Eli Manning wishes he was in San Diego

It seems to me that he and his Dad outsmarted themselves with the NYG decision. San Diego would be a great place to be right now for a rookie QB.

Sometimes it is not smart to deflect how the chips are falling.

181631[/snapback]

He was thinking of all the extra $$ available for off-field marketing purposes in NYC. He has Millions and zero pity from me. I think he's way overrated.

Are you kidding me? He'd much rather have NYC. He'd be riding the pine in San Diego unsure of his future. In NYC he's getting valuable playing time with not a ton of pressure to win. Next year he'll have that pressure, but I'm sure the Giants will make every effort to build a team around him. He's also in the marketing capital of the world. If he's successful, he'll have it made here.

PS...I can't stand him and hope he fails...

Are you kidding me? He'd much rather have NYC. He'd be riding the pine in San Diego unsure of his future. In NYC he's getting valuable playing time with not a ton of pressure to win. Next year he'll have that pressure, but I'm sure the Giants will make every effort to build a team around him. He's also in the marketing capital of the world. If he's successful, he'll have it made here.

PS...I can't stand him and hope he fails...

181670[/snapback]

I agree 100% Bill, he's gotten a lot of playing time that he would never have gotten in SD this year. Also, there is no pressure this year so he can learn without that distraction. Third, he won't have to contend with the QB controversy that will start in SD as soon as Breese falters a little. Last, there's all that money if he does fail, which I don't think he will, but don't care if he does.