So who is still out there

NoSaint

With pass rush done, and WR allegedly done. Who are some role players left out there?

Offensive line? Bell? Backus? Levi brown? Mckenzie?

Linebacker? Hawthorne? Lofton?

A TE like clark?

What about a surprise in a guy like Mike Tolbert as a power back? I'd grab him. Personally. As a change of pace he could be very dynamic.

I don't see a corner but a few out there - porter

I haven't kept good tabs around the league the last 48 outside WR and Mario. Who are those guys left that could add a dynamic or fill a hole?

Moving into some other positions who do you see?

Edited by NoSaint

I, for one, don't buy that they're out of the race for another WR. And there is some talent out there that I think can fill in as a nice #2 opposite SJ13.

Brandon Lloyd - wrong side of 30, but has really came into his own the last few seasons. He's got a huge catch radius for a smaller WR. Can stretch the field at times, runs good routes, and goes up and gets it. I think he's put the "prima dona" stuff to bed as well. He may want to have the #1 lable though, but I have to billieve anything is possible now.

Mario Manningham - not gonna beat a dead horse...I like him and he'd complete the whole "Super Mario Bros."

Plaxico Burress - Like it or not, he's gonna get a step back this year...I wouldn't bee surprised if he puts us 800-1000 & 8-10 TD's. Last year was year one out of the clink and he still grabbed 8 td's. I think he gets his football legs back this year, albeit for an 11th season in 13 years.

Early Doucet - Burried behind Fitzgerald, Boldin & Breaston fro a couple years & took a couple more to come into his own last year. 700 yards and 5 TD's ain't too shabby for a # 2.