2 michigan guys

Id like the free agent wideout we go after to be mario manningham but I d also love it to get braylon edwards. He should come cheap and if healthy could be the big playmaking receiver we need to help our offense. I think we need a couple of receivers in case of injuries which we seem to always have what if stevie gets hurt or we sign jackson and he gets hurt then stevie is our only receiver again. We need to be smart and this could put our offense over the top and the draft can focus on defense

Braylon Edwards? If youre one of the guys who thinks Stevie has poor hands, check Braylon. I wouldn't even give him a passing look.

Didn't he quit football to become a fashion model anyways?

Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

Yeah we don't need a 6 5 receiver who has been a number 1 his whole career before an injury led him to have one bad year.

Actually he's had two lost seasons, not one. And if you want to deny his drop troubles, that's fine, doesn't make it not true.

He's had one outstanding season - back in 2007 with cleveland. Maybe he can regain that form, but I doubt it.

Mario Manningham was on Jimmy Kimmel's show after the super bowl. Jimmy asked him if he would sign with the Patriots if they wanted him. Mario sort of winced and said he would really like to stay with the Giants. Pretty funny moment.

And no thanks to Braylon Edwards.

Some of the stuff I read on this Board makes me wonder if a few of you actually watch Football, or if you simply just form your opinions based on what others say...

Concerning Braylon Edwards...First off...Yes he had issues with drops early in career...But in 2010 he had the 12th best drop % among NFL WR's...ahead of Andre Johnson, WAY ahead of his then-teammate Santonio Holmes, and a bunch of other great NFL WR's...He only dropped 4 of 66 catch-able Balls according to Pro Football Focus...And that was with that hack Sanchez throwing him the Ball...When the Jets needed a big play in The Playoffs vs. The Colts in 2010 they went to Edwards for the jump ball, and he made a nice catch while controlling his body and getting two feet in bounds...He's no where near a hands-of-stone WR like some of you claim...No where near...

Take away the 2 Seasons Edwards basically lost to injury and he's averaged 53 receptions, 833 yds, and 6.5 TD's per year...He's miles ahead of any Bills WR that is not named Stevie Johnson, he's only 29 years old, and he'll come relatively cheap...This is the exact type of move this Bills Team can and will make in Free Agency...And Edwards career average would be a MAJOR upgrade at the #2 WR Position in Buffalo...You'll get a WR determined to show the league he's still viable...A WR who has a ton of talent at a bargain rate...I just don't see the downside whatsoever in considering Edwards... B-)