[closed]The Bills have 7th most Offseason Money - Update

Sniper

As far as I can tell that is before the roll over money is applied (anybody know if I am right about that) I think we are in good position to spend on either MW or VJ and sign our guys up this year and try to get Fred, Levitre and Urbik to sign for next year and still have a bit to spend on a couple of others. As I see it, it is more about how the contracts are structured with the new rules and CBA (which has rookies against the wall more IMO).

Watch and see this year the Bills make a FA splash. If they really feel the team is close they will try to add the missing parts (I don't really see it as FO or coaching jobs being on the line, just yet).

As far as I can tell that is before the roll over money is applied (anybody know if I am right about that) I think we are in good position to spend on either MW or VJ and sign our guys up this year and try to get Fred, Levitre and Urbik to sign for next year and still have a bit to spend on a couple of others. As I see it, it is more about how the contracts are structured with the new rules and CBA (which has rookies against the wall more IMO).

Watch and see this year the Bills make a FA splash. If they really feel the team is close they will try to add the missing parts (I don't really see it as FO or coaching jobs being on the line, just yet).

Mario would be great but he and VJ aren't worth the 10+ Mil a year they would cost. Lets extend our players (Byrd, Levitre, Fjax, Urbik) and pick up a decent #2 WR like L. Robinson (who made Flo look like crap last year)...maybe another corner if nix sees one he really likes (carr for instance). I don't want Mincey (one year of decent production) or really any of the available 4-3 DEs (unless Freeney is released or doesn't cost much). Then we go into the draft getting our LT (since it looks like Bell is gone) and a few pass rushers

Mario would be great but he and VJ aren't worth the 10+ Mil a year they would cost. Lets extend our players (Byrd, Levitre, Fjax, Urbik) and pick up a decent #2 WR like L. Robinson (who made Flo look like crap last year)...maybe another corner if nix sees one he really likes (carr for instance). I don't want Mincey (one year of decent production) or really any of the available 4-3 DEs (unless Freeney is released or doesn't cost much). Then we go into the draft getting our LT (since it looks like Bell is gone) and a few pass rushers

Sorry,

I like Freddy, but at this point Bills hold all the cards. He is on the wrong side of 30, if he sits out he gets a year older. And even less desirable by another team. If he plays and plays well again, maybe they extend him mid season.

I also like the thought of maybe making apush for Mario. If it gets above $15mil, drop out.