redskins could pursue stevie johnson

The "author" changed the article after a commenter pointed out stevie's signing (without alerting readers to the edit/correction, of course). Too lazy or too stupid to change the picture however.

He replied that he meant to "put" manningham in his article, not stevie. Obviously it's hard to tell the two apart - i mean they both wear blue jerseys. Nevermind the fact that the giants and skins are in the same division and a guy writing about the skins shouldn't be confusing a rival player with a guy in the other conference.

Again, don't read BR. Complete waste of your time. Linking s**t from there here is just aiding idiocy.

The "author" changed the article after a commenter pointed out stevie's signing (without alerting readers to the edit/correction, of course). Too lazy or too stupid to change the picture however.

He replied that he meant to "put" manningham in his article, not stevie. Obviously it's hard to tell the two apart - i mean they both wear blue jerseys. Nevermind the fact that the giants and skins are in the same division and a guy writing about the skins shouldn't be confusing a rival player with a guy in the other conference.

Again, don't read BR. Complete waste of your time. Linking s**t from there here is just aiding idiocy.

Agreed. I could easily rattle off 10 TBD posters who write better "articles" (read: threads) here on a regular basis. That site is a glorified message board, and we have better posters.