How Long Before Obama And Holder Sue Arizona Again?

If someone is on my property unlawfully, and I assume they are doing damage to my property or even remotely sense their intent is to harm my family, then I can protect my property and family with a gun. Are you suggesting I can't do that?

Nope, was that what JiA said? Nope.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do you think he was talking about? I grant you the distinction that other "brown skins" are here than Mexicans. I am guessing that the color of their skin matters far more than their nationality does to Jim. Could be wrong, he might be willing to kill anyone.

You seem to do a lot of "guessing" about what I think.

So who do you think he was talking about? I grant you the distinction that other "brown skins" are here than Mexicans. I am guessing that the color of their skin matters far more than their nationality does to Jim. Could be wrong, he might be willing to kill anyone.

See above.

Can you actually hear yourself? You have the moral authority to make this judgement? You !@#$ing liberals never fail to go this route of self declared moral superiority.

Damn, you have a world class thick skull. You make quantum jumps and asumptions, then try to justify them. "Illegal" is not a race. You see racism in everything. JiA said he would protect his property from illegals. Since he is in Alaska I'm not so sure he had Mexicans in mind. Maybe Canadians? You know, I swear you get bitchy like this about every 4 weeks.

Can you actually hear yourself? You have the moral authority to make this judgement? You !@#$ing liberals never fail to go this route of self declared moral superiority.

Damn, you have a world class thick skull. You make quantum jumps and asumptions, then try to justify them. "Illegal" is not a race. You see racism in everything. JiA said he would protect his property from illegals. Since he is in Alaska I'm not so sure he had Mexicans in mind. Maybe Canadians? You know, I swear you get bitchy like this about every 4 weeks.

I am only a liberal compared to you, but then you think Genghis Khan was a bit soft. Quit dancing with the illegal bit, you know what he meant. He has had ample opportunity to clarify and refuses to do so.

Waiting for my statement. I need YOUR interpretation of it because apparently I write in a code that no one but you can break. Including myself.

Yeah, I am the only one who noticed. :rolleyes:

Edit - Please keep evading discussing how you actually feel, I am sure that is a winning strategy with your initial comment.

Edited by Booster4324

I am only a liberal compared to you, but then you think Genghis Khan was a bit soft. Quit dancing with the illegal bit, you know what he meant. He has had ample opportunity to clarify and refuses to do so.

How do I know what he meant? After all, I'm not one of those morally superior liberals that can read peoples minds and make proclamations concerning their innermost thoughts. Why don't you make your case by refuting JiA with his own words? Why go round and round making proclamations and then telling people to look it up when you are challenged? You are like the telemarketer that uses the robo call that asks you to "hold" while the real guy comes on.

How do I know what he meant? After all, I'm not one of those morally superior liberals that can read peoples minds and make proclamations concerning their innermost thoughts. Why don't you make your case by refuting JiA with his own words? Why go round and round making proclamations and then telling people to look it up when you are challenged? You are like the telemarketer that uses the robo call that asks you to "hold" while the real guy comes on.

I have posted what he said at least twice. Stop being stupid.

Yeah, I am the only one who noticed. roll eyess:

Edit - Please keep evading discussing how you actually feel, I am sure that is a winning strategy with your initial comment.

I expressed sympathy with some unknown person, presumably living in AZ, wanting to shoot illegals. For all I know he/she has been physically assaulted on their own property and are afraid to let their children outside. Thats all I meant.

Every thing after that is the product of your imagination pre-programed thought process.

I expressed sympathy with some unknown person, presumably living in AZ, wanting to shoot illegals. For all I know he/she has been physically assaulted on their own property and are afraid to let their children outside. Thats all I meant.

Every thing after that is the product of your imagination pre-programed thought process.

So it is only the ones who have been assaulted or are afraid of illegals you were expressing an opinion for? I guess you missed his point that there are some that have a palpable need to shoot illegals and presumably under any circumstance.

With that said, if that is what you meant, then cool. My apologies. Might help if you clarify things quicker in the future.

So it is only the ones who have been assaulted or are afraid of illegals you were expressing an opinion for? I guess you missed his point that there are some that have a palpable need to shoot illegals and presumably under any circumstance.

With that said, if that is what you meant, then cool. My apologies. Might help if you clarify things quicker in the future.

Might help if you would quit trying to read my mind.

How can you accept an answer like that when he said he "wanted to shoot Mexicans in the head"?

How can you accept an answer like that when he said he "wanted to shoot Mexicans in the head"?

Because I frankly don't care. I had fun riling you and others up. I also had legitimate points. If he is now willing to say that he was just expressing concern for a mentality that wants to shoot illegals in the head after they have been victimized, then fine. It is not what his initial post said and that is what I took exception to.

Good God. I want to shoot all of you in the head now. :rolleyes:

Yes, but that feeling is not new.

Edited by Booster4324