Kashif Moore

andrewsz1991

I watched Kashif for 4 years and he was always way better than the offenses he played with. He posted impressive numbers at the combine, and could be a nice replacement for Roscoe. He could be a 5th or 6th round sleeper.

if you want him discussed you need to give us some stats, measurables, College, a highlight vid, something. You basically came out and said I like this guy and we don't know anything about him.

The reason I gave for checking him out was that he put up impressive numbers at the combine and that he was always better than the offense he was on.

He had an incredibly high vertical jump, one of the better 40s and one of the better broad jumps at the combine for wide receivers. There were buzzings that he ran a 4.24 at practice, I know it's unofficial but still that's excellent speed.

My alma mater has been primarily a running team for some time and hasn't had QB stability since Dan Orlovsky was drafted in 2005. Still, Moore has managed to have some impressive games and has come up with some pressure grabs during his time here (OT TD in the upset of Notre Dame, catches in the final two games last year to put the team in FG position and get to the Fiesta Bowl). And I've gotta say... this was a sweet one.

That's an impressive running time. Moore also trained with and then ran track for UConn.

I'd be excited to see what he could do with a QB who is worth more than a bucket of warm stevestojan.