Pass Rushing 4-3 OLB

ndirish1978

All the discussion on the board has centered around pas rushing DEs in the draft. I understand they are the ones who are expected to bring pressure in a 4-3, but I'm wondering about a Denver-esque utilization of an OLB. I'm thinking Perry, Upshaw, Cam Johnson and Irvin? Am I off base?

All the discussion on the board has centered around pas rushing DEs in the draft. I understand they are the ones who are expected to bring pressure in a 4-3, but I'm wondering about a Denver-esque utilization of an OLB. I'm thinking Perry, Upshaw, Cam Johnson and Irvin? Am I off base?

I like your idea as Mathias Kiwanuka is 267 in a 43 and a rusher but Dave wants smaller side line to side line LBs, so your off base. Cam is really a DE and Irvin is light enough but he is also a rusher but not a great one.

Zach Brown is the #1 43Lb and the fastest but he is a run around guy and more of an athlete.

Levonte David is awesome and is probably the best pure 43 OLB as he is a huge playmaker.

Audie Cole, Ronnell Lewis, Tank Carter, Emanual Acho are others off the top of my head.