I'd like to know how many Stillers fans

In doing a lot of shopping this year I noticed a ton of Steelers jackets on folks.

I actually heard one guy talking to another Steelers fan at Kohl's about how they have nothing to worry about throughout the playoffs. I was thinking to myself "You've got to be kidding, right?".

It should definitely be a playoff atmosphere, regardless of how many Stillers fans are there.

180391[/snapback]

I know the group sales were high from early in the season, Pittsburgh fans always to travel to the Buffalo games, and since they are in full blown playoff mode, they will be in full force.

I would guess at least 20K will be Steeler fans, since early season projections had the Bills out of it, Mid October I was seeing Pitt tix for sale by Bills fans going under face value since we looked pretty bad at that point, and the thought of spending a hangover in the freezing cold was not appealing to anyone at the time.

If they would allow us access to cowbells, then perhaps we can drown em out......

I know the group sales were high from early in the season, Pittsburgh fans always to travel to the Buffalo games, and since they are in full blown playoff mode, they will be in full force.

I would guess at least 20K will be Steeler fans, since early season projections had the Bills out of it, Mid October I was seeing Pitt tix for sale by Bills fans going under face value since we looked pretty bad at that point, and the thought of spending a hangover in the freezing cold was not appealing to anyone at the time.

If they would allow us access to cowbells, then perhaps we can drown em out......

180409[/snapback]

The good thing is now that they've clinched home field, they'll be more likely to sell their tickets. Hence a better chance that I will be in attendance on Sunday, and for not as much money as previously feared.

By the way, if anyone is selling, PM me. I'll check the trading post as well.