Another silly buzzed question

Pilsner

Mmmmmm, sleeeep. My lady is an insomniac. I feel so sorry for her when I wake up at 3AM and she is still playing Words With Friends....for about 15 seconds.

I don't know much about insomna but you may want to explain to her that if she stopped playing Words With Friends (whatever the hell that is) and went to bed her chances of sleeping are greatly increased.

I don't know much about insomna but you may want to explain to her that if she stopped playing Words With Friends (whatever the hell that is) and went to bed her chances of sleeping are greatly increased.

True, LOL. Words With Friends is a game like Scrabble on the IPhone. She plays it sometimes in bed – with the TV on no less. I’ve tried explaining that a mind stimulating game is not the best thing to encourage drowsiness (not to mention it’s bad for the eyes), but she gets pissed sometimes when I offer her advice, so now I just roll over and leave her alone. I try to get the remote first and put on How Its Made, or something else she finds boring. Insomnia must really suck. It sure doesn't help that she likes to sleep late and doesn't keep a good routine in the mornings.

How about some pics of the sister in-law?:devil:

Sister-in-law says her pouty red lips might entice too many responses so she prefers to be anonymous. She's a feisty one!

Edited by Pilsner