WalterFootball.com on Coples and Ingram

Cheddar's Dad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who stated the Brockers hype? The guys who evaluate football talent, I think. If you watched the NFL Network last night, you would have seen Brockers penetrate O-linemen, time after time, causing QBs to scramble for their lives. I think he can be a pass rusher. He seems to be quick and strong on his feet. He played DT at LSU. He certainly would fortify Buffalo's run D. Brockers, I think, will end up being a higher rated player than any of the available DEs in this draft. If you want value at #10, you select Brackers over Coples, Ingram, Upshaw, or any of the others. If the Bills think he can play DE, it's a no brainer. Problem is, he is such a fast riser, he likely won't be there at #10. Do yourself a favor. Watch some film on Brockers.

Got every Bama game and 8 LSU games TIVOED.

How much you seen of him? Watch the Bama LSU game. When he gets hit against competent lineman he has no move but to bull rush. so WT hell are you talking about ? Do yourself a favor and come on over and watch this "monster" on film. No thanks to him or Nick Perry. They'll both end up in the Aaron Maybin trash heap if we draft them. P.S. You want to see a typical Brocker highlight go to youtube and watch the 5 minute video vs. Georgia. Beat down after beat down. And he looked worse against alabama. Against Alabama... he was just there. You need to watch the games before you fall in love with a guy !!! 2 career sacks in college !!!!! and we're going pick him @ #10.We can't be that dumb...or can we ???

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

Got every Bama game and 8 LSU games TIVOED.

How much you seen of him? Watch the Bama LSU game. When he gets hit against competent lineman he has no move but to bull rush. so WT hell are you talking about ? Do yourself a favor and come on over and watch this "monster" on film. No thanks to him or Nick Perry. They'll both end up in the Aaron Maybin trash heap if we draft them. P.S. You want to see a typical Brocker highlight go to youtube and watch the 5 minute video vs. Georgia. Beat down after beat down. And he looked worse against alabama. Against Alabama... he was just there. You need to watch the games before you fall in love with a guy !!! 2 career sacks in college !!!!! and we're going pick him @ #10.We can't be that dumb...or can we ???

Quite a bit actually. He played DT at LSU. Hard to rush from that position with double team blocking and bodies at your feet. If you're a Bama fan, tell me, how successful was Bama with Richardson in the backfield, running at Brockers? If you missed Brockers flushing the Bama QB from the pocket, you really didn't see the game. Nearly every expert out there has Brockers as a high first round selection. Mayock, who loves the DTs in this draft, has Brockers as his top rated DT. If you've watched a lot of Bama football you should have seen Brockers' ability to shed blocks or maybe you were just following the ball and not focused on interior line play? His speed, brute strength, and movement skills, ability to shed, one on one with an OT, would be something to see, I think. He's expected to run a 4.9 at 308 lbs. at Indi. A bull rush works for me if it gets you to the QB. But Brockers is much more than a bull rusher.

Quite a bit actually. He played DT at LSU. Hard to rush from that position with double team blocking and bodies at your feet. If you're a Bama fan, tell me, how successful was Bama with Richardson in the backfield, running at Brockers? If you missed Brockers flushing the Bama QB from the pocket, you really didn't see the game. Nearly every expert out there has Brockers as a high first round selection. Mayock, who loves the DTs in this draft, has Brockers as his top rated DT. If you've watched a lot of Bama football you should have seen Brockers' ability to shed blocks or maybe you were just following the ball and not focused on interior line play? His speed, brute strength, and movement skills, ability to shed, one on one with an OT, would be something to see, I think. He's expected to run a 4.9 at 308 lbs. at Indi. A bull rush works for me if it gets you to the QB. But Brockers is much more than a bull rusher.

I agree and he's scheme-versatile. I'm not sure he even makes it to 10, but if he does, he's the pick.

I'm watching the game right now. He is doing nothing. McCarron is rolling out by design. There is no bull rush. Enough of this insanity !!! And as some of you on here know my son studies film for a living at an FCS school in North Carolina and I coached at the high school and JUCO level for 17 years. Don't just assume you are debating someone who doesn't understand the game. Just saying be careful what you wish for.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

Im watching Brockers right now. So far I've seen him (again) against Miss St, and Georgia, what im seeing is a guy who does a good job and has faced a pretty good amount of double teams. I've also seen a nifty little spin move,a nice swim, and a bull rush. He also does a good job of running stunts. Remember as well, this kid is 21 years old. Also for a young player, he does a good job, of not getting caught up in the wash. And showing pretty good situational awareness, by not biting to hard on misdirections, and generally clogging up running lanes, and pushing the pocket.

Edited by mob16151

Im watching Brockers right now. So far I've seen him (again) against Miss St, and Georgia, what im seeing is a guy who does a good job and has faced a pretty good amount of double teams. I've also seen a nifty little spin move,a nice swim, and a bull rush. He also does a good job of running stunts. Remember as well, this kid is 21 years old. Also for a young player, he does a good job, of not getting caught up in the wash. And showing pretty good situational awareness, by not biting to hard on misdirections, and generally clogging up running lanes, and pushing the pocket.

And that's what you want with the 10th pick in the draft? A red-shirt sophomore with two career sacks. By the time he learns the game he'll be a free agent. 2 career sacks----- 10th pick in the draft. WOW !! Not saying he won't be good but he is not worthy of this high of a pick.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

And that's what you want with the 10th pick in the draft? A red-shirt sophomore with two career sacks. By the time he learns the game he'll be a free agent. 2 career sacks----- 10th pick in the draft. WOW !! Not saying he won't be good but he is not worthy of this high of a pick.

before we pick.

The thing is he is. He's actually probably going to be off the board, by the time the Bills pick. I can see Minnesota,Carolina,and Miami, all drafting him before we're on the clock.