You're supposed to win games you should

todd

Yes, the Bills have beaten bad teams, but they should. The true test is how they beat them. Good teams should kick the crap out of bad teams. We have done that. So I don't want to hear the BS about Buffalo playing bad teams. We've won convincingly in every game we should have in the last 3/4 of the season.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that Donahoe sucks.

Yes, the Bills have beaten bad teams, but they should. The true test is how they beat them. Good teams should kick the crap out of bad teams. We have done that. So I don't want to hear the BS about Buffalo playing bad teams. We've won convincingly in every game we should have in the last 3/4 of the season.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that Donahoe sucks.

180039[/snapback]

Indeed. I realize we're not beating the 1978 Steelers each game, during this 6 game winning streak. Why do some Einsteins' here need to point that out weekly?

It still builds confidence and lays a good foundation for the immediate future, whether they make the playoffs or not. There is no false hope but concrete evidence ( wins ) that we could have a winning team who could scare some people for the next couple of years.

I can't wait for the Steelers game. A meaningful game in January says it all.

Unfortunately, playoff spots are based on the ENTIRE season, not just the last 3/4 of it.

The Bills have won convincingly recently, but the Jacksonville and Oakland losses really killed us. If we don't make the playoffs we have nobody to blame except ourselves and the inability to win those games early in the season. It sucks that even playing so well now we need help from other teams.