Dependency Index Surges up 23% Under obama

http://news.investors.com/Article/600452/201202080802/government-dependence-jumps-under-president-obama.htm

I had never heard of this before. Pretty interesting.

The American public's dependence on the federal government shot up 23% in just two years under President Obama, with 67 million now relying on some federal program, according to a newly released study by the Heritage Foundation.

http://news.investors.com/Article/600452/201202080802/government-dependence-jumps-under-president-obama.htm

I had never heard of this before. Pretty interesting.

The American public's dependence on the federal government shot up 23% in just two years under President Obama, with 67 million now relying on some federal program, according to a newly released study by the Heritage Foundation.

The Heritage Foundation's "Dependecy Index".... I highly doubt that study is biased..... lol

Also, the wealth discepensies from between the rich and poor continue to grow, the more we encourage that kind of trend the most people who will not be able to keep up considering flat wages....

Edited by B-Large

The Heritage Foundation's "Dependecy Index".... I highly doubt that study is biased..... lol

Also, the wealth discepensies from between the rich and poor continue to grow, the more we encourage that kind of trend the most people who will not be able to keep up considering flat wages....

how could you possibly reduce the growth of the wealth discrepancy while maintaining growth in the economy?

how could you possibly reduce the growth of the wealth discrepancy while maintaining growth in the economy?

I don't think you will, and perhaps that is a symptom of globalization, a nation that has peaked and is starting to decline, and a populus that has a self-fulliling prophecy that revolves around their desire for Cheap.

Most of America has a lust and addiction to Cheap- sit in a mall or box store, you will hear more than enough disusssions that reolves around "I want cheap", "what is the cheapest", "I don't care, I want Cheap".... but what I think people don't relize is that they hurt themselves as the load up imported trash from across the globe...

How do you gow the economy while helping youself or your neighbor? Buy Local, Demand Local Products, purchase USA. Job created locally, Dollars spend Locally, less money into the hand of Middle Men skimmers like Walmart- you know those greedy compaines that people deried, but can't get to fast enough to buy stuff?

If we kept activity HERE, we would not be trying to be Robin Hood's or paint Making Social Programs the Devil- that is just my opinion.

What I got from the article is "Its the Economy stupid".

and that as well.