Drafting number 10

I don't think C. Upshaw is quick and he's not really fast. He appears to be very strong and good vs. the run. But his lack of quickness and speed would suggest he is not a pass rusher which is what Buffalo will be looking for with their #10 pick. I could be very wrong here as I like the way he uses his hands and I've notices that, at 6'2" and very strong, he has a dip move and is able to get under an OT to make a sack.

It's hard to say who would be a good pick at the #10 position. Upshaw is questionable because of speed and there are other Upshaw types like Mercilus and Melvin Ingram, DE from S. Carolina, that may be there for Buffalo in the 2nd. Coples is questionable because of work ethic. I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo took an O-lineman or WR at 10.

There is an O-lineman that I really like but he plays a position where buffalo is well set. That player is OG David DeCastro who I think is the best guard to enter the draft since Steve Hutchinson. I think DeCastro is a top six pick and will be as good as Hutchinson in his prime or Logan Mankins. Would Buffalo take him? Probably not. But if they did I would feel they have added a great player to their roster.