Ryan Tannehill has a broken foot

Kaenon

I live in Big 12 country and watch a lot of Texas A&M football. I've never once seen anything in Ryan Tannenhill that suggests he is an NFL QB. Sometimes there are prospects you might not like but you can at least see why some people might get excited for them. Tannenhill is one I don't understand in the least. He is a pretty average college QB.

BB's crusade will not be slowed . . . Tannehill for President!

" you 'Took the words right out of my mouth' . . . it must have been while you were kissing me." BB singing to Tanneyhill.

That's actually pretty funny, president does sound good though :lol:

Now Tannehill is better than Barkley? Geez.

Yes, I've watched plenty of both of their games and Barkely did not impress. He made the right decision to go back to school where hopefully he can improve and live up to the hype.

I live in Big 12 country and watch a lot of Texas A&M football. I've never once seen anything in Ryan Tannenhill that suggests he is an NFL QB. Sometimes there are prospects you might not like but you can at least see why some people might get excited for them. Tannenhill is one I don't understand in the least. He is a pretty average college QB.

Take your Okie glasses off, the kid has the Arm, brains and wheels and will be a great NFL QB.