If we go 4-3 and need DE depth....

Dave Tollefson on the Giants could be someone to target

He is an unrestricted FA after this season. Living in Giants country here, I have watched a lot of their games....this guy could probably start on most any other team. Because he's been behind 1-3 elite DE's, he has been relegated to back up and shuffling roles. He talkes whatever time he gets and makes the most of it, plays hard, can play the run and rush the passer...always seems to be in the mix. He would be a very cost-effective 2nd DE pickup to bring additional depth with what I hope to be a premier FA DE signing (Avril/Mario/Mathis).

IMHO - good depth/team guy that has upside for more.....and CHEAP!!!!!

Sounds good, I remember seeing him make some plays this year so he's worth a shot.

not sure if you're serious or not but....

Have watched this guy the last 4 years including their SB run...guy always plays hard....have always thought he was good enough to start. 5 sacks this year as a backup and a guy making around a mil a year. Has been around winners and winning too.

Thats a ton of intangibles and upside for the price of a backup.

With all of what you said, and the fact that I seem to remember asking my Uncles (Giant Fans) about him a couple times, I'd say we should have a bullseye on this guys back. I remember seeing this guy a couple times and thought he would be great, if not for who was in front of him and his lack of plaing time.