Drafttek #7

Because our left tackles cannot stay healthy an entire season and Reiff is a fairly versatile OL

If the Bills draft Reiff with the first pick, you are condemning the team to a bad defense with no pass rush next year. Great pass rushers seldom fall into the second round. This team gave up the least amount of sacks and averaged 5.0 yards a carry between Jackson and Spiller. Sign Bell and Hairston as a back up works for me. If the Bills pass rush is the same way next year I'm watching tennis instead.LOL

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills draft Reiff with the first pick, you are condemning the team to a bad defense with no pass rush next year. Great pass rushers seldom fall into the second round. This team gave up the least amount of sacks and averaged 5.0 yards a carry between Jackson and Spiller. Sign Bell and Hairston as a back up works for me. If the Bills pass rush is the same way next year I'm watching tennis instead.LOL

True but there aren't any really great pass rushers in the first so Lt or CB might be the way to go.

Tennis :blink: ? time to turn in your man card :P

the pass rush class this year is pretty weak, wasting a first round pick on a need instead of the most impactful player gives you Maybin. I'm not calling for Reiff, was just showing the results of a drafttek I ran. I'm definitely not opposed to it though.