Hmmm, maybe having a early Bye isnt so bad

Having a bye in week 3 seems to be really advantageous for us this year. With all the injuries and banged up players, having that week off will give us a little more breathing room and time to heal up our players. My only hope is that we don't experience anymore injuries from now til then... :unsure:

I agree with you there. Usually a later bye week is great for the players to nurse their injuries, but it seems like we need the bye earlier this year because so many players are banged up and could probably use the break sooner rather than later!

Having a bye in week 3 seems to be really advantageous for us this year. With all the injuries and banged up players, having that week off will give us a little more breathing room and time to heal up our players. My only hope is that we don't experience anymore injuries from now til then... :angry:

12811[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. Plus it is also convenient that it falls on the weekend of my wedding anniversary.

GO BILLS 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with this theory is that our major injuries (Jonathon Paul and Lawyer) are both gonna be very long setbacks. Its not like they will be ready by week 4 anyway.

I would still rather have it in week 8 or so. Especially since this is gonna be like a huge tease. 8 months of no football - two weeks with, and then we gotta wait 2 more weeks!! damn! :angry:

And by the way, why does Lawyer say he will be ready by week1, and the "experts" say he could be out much, much, longer

Cant they just put a hard cast on that thing? A gimp Milloy is better than a healthy Wire.

And by the way, why does Lawyer say he will be ready by week1, and the "experts" say he could be out much, much, longer

Cant they just put a hard cast on that thing? A gimp Milloy is better than a healthy Wire.

Wire is much more suited for SS, and he's played there in the past. Lets not forget he was supposed to be the starter for us in '03 before Lawyer's signing...But nontheless, we need Lawyer out there, he's the brain of this defense on the field.

Milloy with a broken LEG would be better than Wire <_<

This is one person who is praying that Milloy will play and Wire stays off the field.

Lets not forget he was supposed to be the starter for us in '03 before Lawyer's signing...

13422[/snapback]

Can't ... resist ... can't ... stop ... typing ...

I have never forgotton who was our starter before Lawyer's signing - and I have never forgotton how awful he was. <_<

I don't know why so many people fail to realize the biggest reason we got Milloy was because we needed a SS who could play!!!!!