Season Tickets

JAYKAY

Huh? This couldn't be further from the truth. Our group has 6 tickets. In the last three years, I've gone from the goal line in 2009, 32 rows up, to the 10 yard line yard, 28 rows up in 2010, to the 35 yard line, Bills side, 17 rows up last year. So, in the last three years, I've moved from the goal line to the 35 yard line, all lower bowl.

If you only want two tickets, you will definitely get in the lower bowl. Hell, if you want 2-4-6, you'll get in the lower bowl. If you are looking at only 2, you'll have a pretty good chance at getting pretty darn good tickets, especially if you don't mind paying the price increase in the sections that separate the goal line corner area to the more true sidline tickets.

Whatever you do, do not sit too low in the lower bowl. Those tickets suck. Try to stay at row 12 or higher. Season tickets were WAYYYY down last year. Low to mid 30's I think. Down from 50 plus a couple of seasons ago. And they will probably even shrink further this season. If you can stand the product, now is the time to get in.

Very true, it is a buyers market right now to be sure.

A ticket rep calls our house monthly all year, more frequently in the summer trying to sell us seasons. If all you want is a pair and are willing to pay for them you will get "good" seats in the lower bowl no problem.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Huh? This couldn't be further from the truth. Our group has 6 tickets. In the last three years, I've gone from the goal line in 2009, 32 rows up, to the 10 yard line yard, 28 rows up in 2010, to the 35 yard line, Bills side, 17 rows up last year. So, in the last three years, I've moved from the goal line to the 35 yard line, all lower bowl.

If you only want two tickets, you will definitely get in the lower bowl. Hell, if you want 2-4-6, you'll get in the lower bowl. If you are looking at only 2, you'll have a pretty good chance at getting pretty darn good tickets, especially if you don't mind paying the price increase in the sections that separate the goal line corner area to the more true sidline tickets.

Whatever you do, do not sit too low in the lower bowl. Those tickets suck. Try to stay at row 12 or higher. Season tickets were WAYYYY down last year. Low to mid 30's I think. Down from 50 plus a couple of seasons ago. And they will probably even shrink further this season. If you can stand the product, now is the time to get in.

I think the point of the post that you replyed to was that for someone who will be in their first year buying season tickets, you won't be able to get the best seating because they give priority to the current season ticket holders to relocate before new customers

Chris Holland at the Bills ticket office saw this thread and asked me to pass this along:

We will not have seats available along the 100 sidelines for new season ticket holders. I know some have speculated that a 109 or 114 would be easy to get.

I think what apuszczalowski said is correct. Any newly opened seats, current holders would get first crack at for upgrades. Chris says anyone with questions can contact him at the Bills ticket office.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Chris Holland at the Bills ticket office saw this thread and asked me to pass this along:

I think what apuszczalowski said is correct. Any newly opened seats, current holders would get first crack at for upgrades. Chris says anyone with questions can contact him at the Bills ticket office.

PTR

Interesting. Not what the guy calling our house said, but that was last season. I suspect what he means is current holders get first crack at the seats, then after some date they become fair game. Which is a very reasonable policy.

Interesting. Not what the guy calling our house said, but that was last season. I suspect what he means is current holders get first crack at the seats, then after some date they become fair game. Which is a very reasonable policy.

Season ticket holder upgrade season hits in May I think.

PTR

Do you not have someone you deal with personally in the ticket office? My guy is Pat Matthews and he gets back to me pretty quick when I need stuff. I've already renewed and asked to move down in my section when possible.

PTR

Yes I do now PTR, thanks. I am hopeful I get better tickets next year.

I just spoke to Chris H. about adding 2 additional seats to my account. I think he indicated they would not know about specific location availability until around March.

I would assume that there is a date sometime late February or March for current season ticket holders to renew or give up their seats. If they give them up, then they are available to current season ticket holders looking to upgrade from their current seats or add additional, and then after another date, they are opened up to anyone looking to buy new

I would assume that there is a date sometime late February or March for current season ticket holders to renew or give up their seats. If they give them up, then they are available to current season ticket holders looking to upgrade from their current seats or add additional, and then after another date, they are opened up to anyone looking to buy new

Yeah that would be fair and make the most sense.