Brandon on WGR Now

silvermike

This is probably a really dumb question, but why do they change their directional pattern at night? Some sort of cost savings at night?

"Damn the sun! How long will it torment us?"

-- Guglielmo Marconi

I think it's easier for AM waves to travel at night. PTR will know a lot more about this than I, though.

Brandon on again this afternoon. Bulldog asked him about Fred and Stevie. Wouldn't answer.

Mike or Bulldog asked him - after he just told them that Buddy Nix had "complete autonomy" on football matters - if Fred's new contract and re-signing Stevie was Buddy's call. Brandon completely contradicted himself within ten seconds by saying, "it will be a group decision", meaning he, Overdorf and Ralph will decide, and Buddy will just scratch his ass.

Great breakthrough in news coverage.

WHILE MOST EVERYONE AGREES SHOOP AND BULLDOG SUCK AT THEIR JOBS , DOES'NT ANYONE REALIZE THAT THE SIMPLEST WAY TO GET RID OF THEM IS TO BE THE RESOURCE THEY HAVE TO RELY ON .

.Their limited futures now depend on the bills .. The likely hood of them being employed by next season is slim.. gr55 owners must have finally read the market analysis.. say so long to schoop and bulldog in the near future.

WHILE MOST EVERYONE AGREES SHOOP AND BULLDOG SUCK AT THEIR JOBS , DOES'NT ANYONE REALIZE THAT THE SIMPLEST WAY TO GET RID OF THEM IS TO BE THE RESOURCE THEY HAVE TO RELY ON .

.Their limited futures now depend on the bills .. The likely hood of them being employed by next season is slim.. gr55 owners must have finally read the market analysis.. say so long to schoop and bulldog in the near future.

Keep your supporters nearby, and your critiques next to you.

The signing of the Bills to Entercom Buffalo must not be a big deal to Corporate Entercom. No mention of it on their (Entercom.com ) website. Schoop mention yeterday that they missed being/going to the Bill's games. I offered up Hammer's Lot and the Rock Lot to Entercom Buffalo managment for a pregame show like what they did in the past (right after 97rock got the broadcast rights) in my lots. No re$pon$e.

Should be interesting. At the very least I'll be able to hear the game while driving across Canada (Though with satellite radio, null point).

When the Olympic finals hockey game was on WGR, I got their signal from Buffalo until the game ended when I was about 10 miles short of Sarnia, ON.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

From today's Buffalo News:

There are critics of the station who believe that their hosts occasionally go easy on the Sabres and their management due to their broadcast partnership, but anyone who listens to a steady diet of Schopp, in particular, or the frequent on-air appearances by News Senior Sports Columnist Jerry Sullivan, would not be likely to invest much in those conspiracy theories.

Keep your supporters nearby, and your critiques next to you.

The signing of the Bills to Entercom Buffalo must not be a big deal to Corporate Entercom. No mention of it on their (Entercom.com ) website. Schoop mention yeterday that they missed being/going to the Bill's games. I offered up Hammer's Lot and the Rock Lot to Entercom Buffalo managment for a pregame show like what they did in the past (right after 97rock got the broadcast rights) in my lots. No re$pon$e.

Well it seems somebody at Entercom Buffalo comes to "The Stadium Wall" for knowledge as the Bills/GR agreement is now up at Entercom.com.