Bell or Wood

zazie

Levitre is the guy who needs to be locked up the most, but I would like to see all 3 with new deals ASAP.....I really think Bell is the only guy on the roster who should be a full time LT though. Hairston needs to go to the right and battle Pears and the loser become the backup/swing tackle.

Very strong post. I couldn't agree more.

Wood is very very injury prone. Two seasons - Two season ending injuries. I'll give you this though - if he can stay healthy he'll be a good one

Pretty near broke his

Leg off the first year and had to have it reattached. I scream when I hit the thumb with a hammer. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time on the first injury. He is tough not injury prone

Pretty near broke his

Leg off the first year and had to have it reattached. I scream when I hit the thumb with a hammer. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time on the first injury. He is tough not injury prone

Again, his injury this year came on an innocent looking play.

Basically he was just pushed… and ended up with a serious knee injury.

It's possible that Wood (if he wasn't before) has become injury prone.

The body is a system…

Wood is very very injury prone. Two seasons - Two season ending injuries. I'll give you this though - if he can stay healthy he'll be a good one

Are you freaking kidding me. A 300 lb man fell on his leg and broke it and another big man rolled up his knee.lets see you come away with any different outcome

You keep Wood if I had to pick. But calling him injury prone? Injury prone is when guys get muscle problems, joint problems, tendon problems, things of that nature. As billsfan put it, he got his leg broken and his knee rolled into, its unfortunate, but doesn't make him prone to injury, just unlucky.

An oft injured but very servicable LT, or an oft injured but very fine center coming off the ACL tear. I think Bell gets more due to the LT being a more valued position. Not sure though, Wood IS the white guy (LOL, kind of) and he was excellent when healthy.....

Wood is the better player and deserves more. What do you mean "kind of the white guy"?

Yeesh, can't believe somebody made a 'white guy' comment, how sad.

Please, let's never, ever go there.

As for Wood and Bell, keep them both, but remember that Wood kept N. Suh under control all game. He's a beast. Sign Wood to a long term deal, similar to the top 3 centers in the league if need be.

Bell deserves to be paid as well, but he's not in ''the top 3 in the league'' category.

Wood is signed through 2013.

My guess is they let Bell walk.

They will offer Bell a fair contract for a rehabbing guy who's ability to play is completely unknown, there will be discussions, he will test the market, and finding no takers at his price, will resign for a couple years with the Bills at a modest level.

i hope both will get a nice new contract. with playing time playing a huge role in paying ;)

As soon as Wood appears to be recovered from this injury , they will lock him up for another 5.

Yeesh, can't believe somebody made a 'white guy' comment, how sad.

Please, let's never, ever go there.

As for Wood and Bell, keep them both, but remember that Wood kept N. Suh under control all game. He's a beast. Sign Wood to a long term deal, similar to the top 3 centers in the league if need be.

Bell deserves to be paid as well, but he's not in ''the top 3 in the league'' category.

Kelsay, Kyle, Fitz... healthy new contracts, well in time.

FJ, SJ, Bell - still waiting. Not to mention Greer etc.

Coincidences abound.

Kelsay is the real telling one, what a joke to let SJ go, let FJ dangle, and give many extra millions to Kelsay years before his contract was up, like he would have been in great demand or something...

Keep Bell,sign him as a player and let him and Hairston fight it out in training camp for the starters job. One of the Bills Biggest Problems is they let their vets walk who are solid thus creating a hole to fill via the draft or free agency. Give Bell a decent contract, with out over paying him and he'll stay. Don't create another Hole. Given our current Injuries, we need guys that know our system and that we can plug in a moments notice. Each of them can play we know that Allow them to rotate in and out of games give each of them a few series, to keep them fresher.