what to root for this weekend

section122

chill out, guys. Why are people being so defensive when talking about draft position? OP never says to root for Bills to lose. He says "So in summary root for Ind, Pitt, Balt, and Houston to improve our draft spot ahead of KC.".

Why are people thinking it's so evil to root for Ind, Pitt, Bal, and Hou in week 17 when none of them plays our divisional rivals? :wallbash:

Some here think that if you talk....*gasp*....draft position prior to the games being over, you're somehow less of a fan.

BULLCOOKIES!!

I will be rooting so very hard for Buffalo vs my numero uno most hated team, the Pats*!!

That said, I live in reality and therefore will look to the possibilities of the aftermath most likely to occur. Looking ahead and figuring the most profitable place in which to draft is not only reasonable but prudent.

Yes, it matters if you're picking 9th or 13th. At least it does to me and I think many others. It's in our teams' best interest. Does it make us any less a fan? Nope, not the least bit.

The reality is we're not a good team and we're looking at the oppurtunity and possibilties of how someday we can better our team. Hoping for a higher draft pick is favorable.

I would LOVE to see the Bills beat the Pats tomorrow.

Barring a win, I would like to the see Bills play a respectable game tomorrow.

In the event of a Blow-out, I would like to see the Bills finish the season WITHOUT ANY MORE INJURIES!

If all the worse scenarios happen, I hope the Bills get the best possible draft pick they can attain with a 6-10 record.

That is all . . .

:beer:

Edited by Mr_Blizzard