Shop & Compare 1 for 1 ...

T master

You look all over in the draft & the experts say to be a QB in the NFL you need to be a "prototypical QB" . Just what is prototypical ? Ryan Leaf was prototypical . I know now a days it goes something like - 6"4" tall - cannon arm - able to run like Mike Vick that is prototypical ..

But this year there is a not so prototypical QB out there kicking every bodies butt in the stat category & has for a few years now & his name is Drew Brees . Which one of our old coaches wanted badly to draft but was out voted or just flat screwed up . Even if he would have made it here the Bills fans would have had him tarred & feathered & we would have done just what the Chargers did & traded him before he hit his stride because Bills fans are so freakin IMPATIENT !!

But that's another story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

This year there is another QB that is going to be coming out that is not so "prototypical" when it comes to QB's but yet has a lot of the same attributes that Brees has and is about the same size & all's he does is win . When you talk to the "PROFESSIONALS" he too will never be a good NFL - QB just like they said last year that Dan Dalton would never be one & Cam Newton needed a bunch of work to be NFL caliber QB's how's that working out ?? . (which i for one thought he Dalton would be just what he has showed to be)

The guy i am talking about is Kellen Moore . If you look at his college career in his 4 years he's never had a QB rating less than 157.1 - he's never thrown for less than 3486 yds (& that was in his first year) , he's never had a completion percentage less than 64.3 , & he has never thrown more than 10 INT's in one yr. and for his career he has 142 TD's & 28 INT's !! O.K. that being said i know sometimes college doesn't transfer to the pro's BUT !!!!!

If able to pick a guy like this up in say the rounds that they are predicting WHY NOT ???? :doh: :doh: Pretty much a no brainer i think !!!!

All of the so called "PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS" SAY HE WILL NEVER BE A NFL - QB & that he won't be drafted before the 5th or 6th round , if this be true , given what they said last year that Gabbert , Ponder were going to be good NFL - QB's & that Dalton & Newton weren't going to or going to take time to be an NFL - QB if he is there in the 3rd round or later why not grab this guy in our QB situation ???

Grab this guy & let him sit behind Fitz & learn the position & i have the exact same feeling about this guy as i did Dalton - because he like Dalton & Newton are winner's period ... Sure it's great to have size , strength , huge arm & all but in the NFL accuracy is huge & he has that plus size ain't all that (look at Brees , Flutie) but heart can go a long way like the 2 guys i just mentioned . Brady has accuracy like no other & no one thought he would ever amount to any thing :w00t: !!

Plus if you throw in that the Bills like to get a player that they don't have to pay as much for this could be the perfect storm - low draft pick - great resume - low money , & time to see if the investment can develop into a dividend !! At the low cost of the draft pick there won't be the pressure to perform right away (in most fans minds with any football sense so that may leave out some of us) & if he does come here & doesn't do anything good when finally called on then Bills fans can do what they usually do & :censored: & moan we will release him & not have a huge amount of money invested , he will go some place else thrive & become a great QB !!

I don't see how it can be a bad pick given what i have put in this post ...

O.K. (insert fan complaint's here) but IMHO I think this is a great idea !! Fire away Bills fans :angry: !! :nana:

Edited by T master

No flaming from me on this guy I like him a lot the only thing I worry about is he might be a system QB kinda like Clausen was at ND but who know Moore might just shock a lot of people and I would not mind using our extra 4th on him if he is there

No flaming from me on this guy I like him a lot the only thing I worry about is he might be a system QB kinda like Clausen was at ND but who know Moore might just shock a lot of people and I would not mind using our extra 4th on him if he is there

4th round, now that's funny.