Jaguars Vs Colts Next week

Hater

Should the Jaguars tank the game against the Colts next week to insure the Colts don't get the #1 Pick so they can't pick Andrew Luck so he won't be in AFC South Division ( that if the Rams lose their last two games )

Even though I think Luck will be a bust I would tank it because if your the Jags you don't want a Division rival to get a "Franchise QB" especially since you have dealt with that same teams franchise QB for years so if you want to compete in the division you can't give your rivals a upper hand on you

So despite thinking Luck will be a bust, you wouldn't want a division rival to draft him--because it would give them the "upper hand"?

Interesting logic.

What I am saying is in my personal opinion I think Luck will be a bust but as the Jags you can't let personal opinions influence & conduct business so you do what right for your franchise, most in the NFL say Luck is solid QB so are you will to take that risk based on personal opinion instead of logic

Should the Jaguars tank the game against the Colts next week to insure the Colts don't get the #1 Pick so they can't pick Andrew Luck so he won't be in AFC South Division ( that if the Rams lose their last two games )

Even though I think Luck will be a bust I would tank it because if your the Jags you don't want a Division rival to get a "Franchise QB" especially since you have dealt with that same teams franchise QB for years so if you want to compete in the division you can't give your rivals a upper hand on you

Tell that to 53 guys plus coaches whose game film will determine their future employment. Have to earn a job in Jacksonville before you worry about who's taking snaps in Indy 10 years from now.

What I am saying is in my personal opinion I think Luck will be a bust but as the Jags you can't let personal opinions influence & conduct business so you do what right for your franchise, most in the NFL say Luck is solid QB so are you will to take that risk based on personal opinion instead of logic

That's why you hire a gm instead of buying a draft magazine.... For trusted opinions that are better than the rest