Kyle Orton anyone ?

So I am sitting here watching kc vs gb. I noticed Orton lookin pretty solid. His passing numbers at Denver were solid. I think I have overdosed on fitzmagic because it doesn't seem to work anymore. Denver's d was terrible last year and I think Orton would be a huge upgrade over the Amish interception pop gun.

So I am sitting here watching kc vs gb. I noticed Orton lookin pretty solid. His passing numbers at Denver were solid. I think I have overdosed on fitzmagic because it doesn't seem to work anymore. Denver's d was terrible last year and I think Orton would be a huge upgrade over the Amish interception pop gun.

I think it would take too big a contract.

I don't see Orton as much of any upgrade over Fitzy. If we can get one of the "big three" in the draft then go for it, but don't take anything below those three in round 1. The Bills are not a QB only away from being a really good team, they need alot more and don't mortgage the future for 1 player. The Bills need more than 1 player. Of course, that implies that the Bills could make a decent draft selection, something they have yet to prove.

First off, I do like Orton, he is still far better than Tebow. BUT, he is no more of a franchise QB than Fitz is, so no I don't want him as a Bill.

Guys, seriously, get over the Fitzpatrick of the last 8 games. I know losing sucks, but ignoring the fact that Fitz lost his best weapons (not that he had many to begin with), his center, and a defense that couldn't stop a pop warner team is just crazy. You saw how good Fitz was with a healthy team, he doesn't deserve the credit for the failure of this team. There are few if any other QB's that could succeed with the talent level left on this offense. Even though I do like him, a mediocre QB like Orton would fair no better. Besides, we just signed Fitz and it's not even in the realm of possibility that they pay for another QB. The only possible replacement for him would be through the draft.

First off, I do like Orton, he is still far better than Tebow. BUT, he is no more of a franchise QB than Fitz is, so no I don't want him as a Bill.

Guys, seriously, get over the Fitzpatrick of the last 8 games. I know losing sucks, but ignoring the fact that Fitz lost his best weapons (not that he had many to begin with), his center, and a defense that couldn't stop a pop warner team is just crazy. You saw how good Fitz was with a healthy team, he doesn't deserve the credit for the failure of this team. There are few if any other QB's that could succeed with the talent level left on this offense. Even though I do like him, a mediocre QB like Orton would fair no better. Besides, we just signed Fitz and it's not even in the realm of possibility that they pay for another QB. The only possible replacement for him would be through the draft.

I hope you are correct....I have seen enough fitz....he is way too inaccurate.......NFL backup all day....I hope I am wrong...Orton would definetly be an upgrade IMO...

Idc anymore......teams lost me and my entire family as fans....f'em

Wow, you see many different types of people on this site, but not too many spineless cowards. Guys like you don't fit in with Bill's fans anyway...

I hope you are correct....I have seen enough fitz....he is way too inaccurate.......NFL backup all day....I hope I am wrong...Orton would definetly be an upgrade IMO...

I understand it's been hard to watch Fitz lately, mainly because he is forcing things, trying to carry the team (he has to, no one else can).

Just to put it in perspective a little...

Orton (obviously in fewer games) has a completion percentage of 61, 8 TDs 7 INTs, and a QB rating of 80

Fitz's completion percentage is 62.3, he has 22 TD's (we are used to 10-15 by bills QB's and we have 2 games to go) 19 INT's, and a QB rating of 80.8

My point is, Orton is the same QB as Fitz at best.

Dude, look at who Fitz has to throw to. SJ, that's it. They have NO #2 receiver, and Nelson is ok as a slot guy. They have NO deep threat. They have NO Fred Jackson, a new center with next to no experience. And now that chandler, and several of his backups are hurt, we have no TE's either. I don't think Fitz is a star, but he was awesome early in the season when this team was healthy(ish). I'm ok with drafting a franchise prospect, but not picking up another mediocre or washed up QB.

Edited by Turbosrrgood