Landry Jones

I love how some have already determined that Landry is no good. Probably the same people who said that they would pass on all the QB's that came out last year? How did that prediction work out? <_<

Well sure, it makes you sound smarter if you make claims that a quarterback isn't as good as the "bandwagon" claims he is, and "you heard it here first". Half the fan base claims we need to draft every QB that is on the board when we pick, and the other half says everyone that we can possibly get our hands on isn't any good.

Btw I noticed earlier in the thread a mention about Trent Edwards and his problem being dealing with pass rush pressure; him being rushed was actually one of his stronger points, he could find the open guy more often than not. He was weak when the 3-4 defenses dropped their extra front 7 player into coverage, and all he could do was, here's that word, check down.

I've watched every one of his starts at OU. He's Trent Edwards II. Great passer with no rush but as soon as the bad guys start pressing he's lost. Great college QB behind a great O line but he will fail as a pro.

not only that, go back and watch his games he is a read half the field QB. He only reads the play side of the field then craps the bed if what he sees isn't open

No offense, but I think that's a horrible idea, unless he has a claussen esq fall and the Bills can grab him in the second. Jones is another in the long line of baaadddd big twelve qbs. He's Gabbert part two.

Why draft him in 2nd if he is going to be that bad?