NO CHANGES!

30dive

I have not been around for a while. But I am still going to games when I can, subcribing to the NFL Ticket, drinking my morning Kool Aide, errr coffee out of one of my Buffalo Bills coffee mugs, wearing my Bills gear, and taking the body blows while defending the Bills to all my western PA neighbors. Like a brother I will fight for him, but some honesty is needed back home.

Today I found myself watching parts of the re-broadcast of the New Mexico Bowl, featuring Temple and Wyoming (Temple won), as opposed to watching the Bills, I guess I knew what the outcome would be, again. So what to do?

I will always be a Bills fan, but until the current Bills owners final piece to his plan happens, I say keep things the way they are. Keep Brandon, Nix and Gaily. Draft as they see fit, select free agents as they see fit. NO CHANGES, no changes until we have new ownership that will provide the relief of no new hightened expectations for the new year, no placebo pill with the promise of a playoff run. The second the final chapter of the current business plan happens, clean house, new everything, new promises, new excitment.

Until then I say thank you Mr. Wilson, thank you for bringing and keeping the Bills in Buffalo. It has been a great ride and for now I will condition myself to expect only the Bills continued existence and only that. The current Business plan does not expect winning but it expects revenue, and it will continue to see revenue, albeit shrinking numbers, they will continue to see the value of their property grow. It is beyond obvious that in the managments minds there is no plan to bring a winner to Buffalo. And for that reason, I say again, until the final chapter of the current Bills owners business plan occurs:

NO CHANGES!

I have not been around for a while. But I am still going to games when I can, subcribing to the NFL Ticket, drinking my morning Kool Aide, errr coffee out of one of my Buffalo Bills coffee mugs, wearing my Bills gear, and taking the body blows while defending the Bills to all my western PA neighbors. Like a brother I will fight for him, but some honesty is needed back home.

Today I found myself watching parts of the re-broadcast of the New Mexico Bowl, featuring Temple and Wyoming (Temple won), as opposed to watching the Bills, I guess I knew what the outcome would be, again. So what to do?

I will always be a Bills fan, but until the current Bills owners final piece to his plan happens, I say keep things the way they are. Keep Brandon, Nix and Gaily. Draft as they see fit, select free agents as they see fit. NO CHANGES, no changes until we have new ownership that will provide the relief of no new hightened expectations for the new year, no placebo pill with the promise of a playoff run. The second the final chapter of the current business plan happens, clean house, new everything, new promises, new excitment.

Until then I say thank you Mr. Wilson, thank you for bringing and keeping the Bills in Buffalo. It has been a great ride and for now I will condition myself to expect only the Bills continued existence and only that. The current Business plan does not expect winning but it expects revenue, and it will continue to see revenue, albeit shrinking numbers, they will continue to see the value of their property grow. It is beyond obvious that in the managments minds there is no plan to bring a winner to Buffalo. And for that reason, I say again, until the final chapter of the current Bills owners business plan occurs:

NO CHANGES!

Well said....

It's almost pointless to start over as long as Ralph owns the Bills.

PTR

Exactly! New coaches and even new star players will NOT be successfull as long as the ownership refuses to buy depth while leaving $30 million in cap room.

1324264177[/url]' post='2339702']

I'm very sorry, I agree with everything except for the "No Changes" thing. At the very least, George Edwards need to be canned. He is officially the WORST Defensive Coordiator EVER in the history of any league at any level. H O R R I B L E

This

thank you for bringing and keeping the Bills in Buffalo.

I believe he originally wanted a team in Miami and the AFL said no. He also hasnt done ANYTHING to keep them in Buffalo, other than not moving them. Not doing something isnt doing something opposite.