Good Showcase Game for Drew Today

Rico

With maybe no Willis & a tough Niners run defense,

here's to Drew putting up big numbers today,

and here's to Dorsey looking so pathetic

that the Niners give us next year's #2 or #3 for Drew. :blush:

GO DREW!!!

178062[/snapback]

Good idea! I WANT to enter next season with an untested, young, perhaps frail qb who was laid up for half the year as soon as someone brushed up against him.

GO DREW!!!

178062[/snapback]

i love drew bledsoe, but i don't think any team will trade much for him... his best bet is to stay in buffalo and play out his career here as a starter/mentor/backup eventually for losman.... bledsoe has character beyond football.... he is an asset to buffalo.... maybe a coach after he retires if he isn't burnt out by nfl experience.... i just think he's a class guy who deserves more respect from fan's ....

GO DREW!!!

178062[/snapback]

There aren't likely to be any more showcase games for Drew this year, or next.

Drew's game has been truncated to reflect our new "ball control" offense. Bledsoe is not allowed to go downfield anymore. Excepting of course a couple throws each game to keep the rushing defense honest.

It's been tough on him I would guess, once a gunslinger, who is now relegated to a Bradyesque extended handoff type of offense. When Moulds and Price were flying, it was fun to watch. 4300 yards for Bledsoe and a Pro Bowl appearance.

Now he's asked to walk into a gunfight with a pop gun. Don't look for big numbers from Bledsoe here anymore, it's not in the scheme.