What is your morale as a Bills fan?

I used to go into depression when the Bills lost. So I would roll drunks in alleys to feel better. But then I realized that it is not just the final score that creates this tension. It's every time the Bills fail to execute a play or make a bad call. So I record the game, then afterward, I watch the recording and for every screwup they make, I go out in the yard and step on an ant. It works! I feel better when I do this. Unfortunately, after I wiped out all the ant colonies in my yard, and all my neighbors' yards, and all the colonies in our town, I began to feel depressed again. So now I order those kids' ant farms, just so I can release the little suckers, then step on them. I may need some counseling about this.

You don't need counseling - - you just need to slow down the killing process. You should have plenty of sunshine in FL, so I suggest buying a magnifying glass. If you take out one leg at a time, your ant supply will last much longer. You might even find it more satisfying. too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post in a while - The defense we have on the field now is about as bad as it was last season. Can't stop the run. WtF??

:wallbash:

I agree. However, as I was talking with a friend of mine a few days ago, defense, in general, is a dying thing in the NFL. This game really seems to be changing a lot...I like a good defensive game...we see very few of them anymore...even stalwart defensive teams like the Steelers and Ravens give up a **** ton of points and yards. I realize, these are great athletes, but the game is just changing for the worse, IMO. Everytime I get down on the Bills defense (and I wholeheartedly agree, they suck!), I see "good" defensive teams play, and I am not too impressed. The rules, more and more, are tilted in favor of the offense. That is in no way meant as an excuse for the defense. Honestly, as a lad, a 38-35 kind of game was a thrill...now it is just a bore. I don't get the notion that I am watching the best offensive play ever, just, en masse, the worst defensive era of football, ever.

Edited by Buftex