Predictions for Todays Game vs Miami

Frez

I'm going with 20-17 Dolphins because although Losman is starting, the Bills are really devastated due to injuries and the defense has been so bad almost all year that anyone makes us look foolish. I don't trust them to finish a game, and it is too bad our offense is ice cold.

Between the Bills and Sabres, I'm pissed off and depressed... Grantland had it right.

I just heard Moore is starting, not Losman. This doesn't mean Losman doesn't come into the game after Kelsay is ejected for hitting Moore with a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Spiller will have a good statistical game today.

Wouldn't be surprising although Miami's defense has been pretty good.

If not for that long TD that was called back against Tennessee, Spiller would have had a monster game that day.

And he simply didn't get enough touches last week as the Bills yet again, went pass happy.

You could see Spiller getting more comfortable with each touch before being rationed to just three 2nd half runs.

Wouldn't be surprising although Miami's defense has been pretty good.

If not for that long TD that was called back against Tennessee, Spiller would have had a monster game that day.

And he simply didn't get enough touches last week as the Bills yet again, went pass happy.

You could see Spiller getting more comfortable with each touch before being rationed to just three 2nd half runs.

Let's hope. But I will be looking at clutch, game saving/winning plays more than stats. And btw I might be alone in this, but I am hoping for some wildcat from Brad Smith.

Enjoy the game.