[closed]What if we drafted Tim Tebow in 2010?

According to a lot of draft experts, The Buffalo Bills were very interested in selecting Tim Tebow in the second round of the NFL draft and were devastated when Denver took him. Of course, Buddy Nix denied those report but I don't buy it at all. My question is, how would Tebow have been here in Buffalo? In my opinion I think John Fox is responsible for a big part of his success. Rather than using Tebow like a prototypical NFL QB he found a way to utilize him best and to focus his offense around a strong running game. I have a feeling Chan Gailey (and many other NFL coaches) would have him drop back and that he would have been largely unsuccessful.

Sure this is all hypothetical but the idea of Tebow sure is fun, especially when our team is 5-8 and out of the playoffs....for the 12th year.

According to a lot of draft experts, The Buffalo Bills were very interested in selecting Tim Tebow in the second round of the NFL draft and were devastated when Denver took him. Of course, Buddy Nix denied those report but I don't buy it at all. My question is, how would Tebow have been here in Buffalo? In my opinion I think John Fox is responsible for a big part of his success. Rather than using Tebow like a prototypical NFL QB he found a way to utilize him best and to focus his offense around a strong running game. I have a feeling Chan Gailey (and many other NFL coaches) would have him drop back and that he would have been largely unsuccessful.

Sure this is all hypothetical but the idea of Tebow sure is fun, especially when our team is 5-8 and out of the playoffs....for the 12th year.

Since Gailey has a long history of tailoring offenses to his personnel, I'm guessing he would have done just fine with Tebow.

GO BILLS!!!

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.