Lingerie Football League

ALLEN1QB

My cousin, Bryn is a wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Breeze. She was always a great athlete through high school and college. She plays because she loves football, and this is really the only outlet for females to play football. I haven't talked to her much over the past few years, but from chatting with her on Facebook, she loves the LFL and doesn't care about the skimpy uniform; she just wants to play!

I need to talk to her more about it, though. I don't even know if she gets paid or anything. Need to get her defensive teammates to take Angela's head off as revenge for Super Bowl XXVI...

Breanna Fila?

Yeah - she looks like she is in it for the competitive outlet. :lol:

You know, it's completely legal to marry your first cousin in NY, your sister in Florida, and both in Utah.

Edit:Oops - my bad - I assumed because Breanna is from Buffalo!

Bryn Renda. Maybe she is in it for the competition. You should get her to introduce you to Breanna.

By the way, did anyone notice the quarterback is white? Must be one of Ralph's racist buddies owns the team.

Edited by Erik Flowers

My cousin, Bryn is a wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Breeze. She was always a great athlete through high school and college. She plays because she loves football, and this is really the only outlet for females to play football. I haven't talked to her much over the past few years, but from chatting with her on Facebook, she loves the LFL and doesn't care about the skimpy uniform; she just wants to play!

I need to talk to her more about it, though. I don't even know if she gets paid or anything. Need to get her defensive teammates to take Angela's head off as revenge for Super Bowl XXVI...

My link

Yow!

Oops! Sorry, it's your cousin. :blush: