Next Year's Starters, from this group how many?

Here are a bunch of players sitting around, injured. Wondering how many of these you guys think will be starters next year:

Demetrius Bell

Eric Wood

Roscoe Parrish

Freddie Jackson

Donald Jones

Marcus Easley

Kyle williams

Torrell Troupe

Shawne Merriman

Terrence McGee

Torbor

Rian Lindell

I would say Bell, Wood, Freddie, and Williams will be starters. Troupe, if he's healthy and the scouts have any ability whatsoever, should contribute. Parrish, Jones, Easley (if his ticker works) should contribute, although it could be argued that none of them will be around. Merriman.....probably done, McGee, cut. Torbor, I'm not even sure what he does. We had a lot of other guys miss significant time, Leodis, Aaron Williams, George Wilson, Hairston, Kelsay.

I'm just thinking that maybe we might have a decent nucleus....maybe they need better doctors around here.

I think Bell will be leaving, Hairston hasn't been a stud but neither has Bell and we'll be able to keep Hairston for much less than Bell would get on the open market. Merriman will be back next year I think, no reason to cut him, he made an impact on our D when he was out there. McGee I think needs to go with his age and history of injuries, keep Lindell cause I can't stand this Rayner kid, Wood's our second best player on offense so we'd better keep him. Donald Jones and Marcus Easley have not earned their stay so I hope to see them leave, Roscoe can't stay healthy but I like him when he is healthy. Troup's got one more year and if he doesn't show up by then I think he's done as well. We do have a good nucleus like you said, its just a matter of getting more average to above average players and less garbage players.

...think will be starters next year:

Demetrius Bell

Eric Wood

Roscoe Parrish

Freddie Jackson

Donald Jones

Marcus Easley

Kyle williams

Torrell Troupe

Shawne Merriman

Terrence McGee

Torbor

Rian Lindell

Leodis, Aaron Williams, George Wilson, Hairston, Kelsay.

I'm just thinking that maybe we might have a decent nucleus....maybe they need better doctors around here.

Edited by BobChalmers

Kyle Williams got his contract and said sayonara to his work ethic so I think another DT in the 1st is a must.

I would say Bell, Wood, Freddie, Lindell, A Williams, Leodis and Wilson should be starters with Hairston, Kelsay and Troupe on the roster.

I would like to see Roscoe and McGee return but they will probably only get hurt again anyway. Easley's health problems are a crying shame and the rest of the list is meh.