Does JP Losman get the start next week?

billsfan76

I agree. On Sunday morning from the time I wake up until game time I am hoping for a Bills win. During the game I am rooting for a win. Once its over (now that they are officially out of the playoffs) I will be happier with a loss. Monday through saturday I hope they lose the upcoming game. I dont think meaningless wins change the culture I do KNOW they give you a lower pick and less of a chance to get a stud with your first pick. Also it is no secret Miami needs a QB and they will probably actually do something about it and get one. Lets just hope its after the Bills have been given the option to take one if there is a good one (Barkley or RG3) available.

6 teams from each conference make the playoffs... once its not possible why would a team not want the best possible draft pick?

I agree and I don't think teams really tank in football like other sports because of the risk of injury and jobs. However, I still think the NFL should go to a lottery system to eliminate just giving the #1 pick to a team like the Colts. Why should teams get rewarded for sucking?

You know what is wrong with me? How about the fact that my family has been a season ticket holder since day one in 1960? What's wrong with me? I would say that I can't believe I still get upset after seeing crap season after crap season? What's wrong with me? Not sure - maybe you should be asking what's wrong with the team. OK, does this look better....let's win a meaningless game against a crap team so we can feel like they are something they are not.Would I rather lose to Miami if it means having a shot at one of the top QBS or game changing ILB? You better believe it. Am I insane that I will still be going to this game hoping they lose? Probably.......

Im with you 100% brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bills are going to kill the Dolphins this week.

Fitz LIVES for these moments, when he can sneak in a garbage win to knock the Bills out of draft position for his replacement.

Funny.

Getting beat by the Losman led Phins to take firm control of last in the AFC east would absolutely qualify as the new uncontested low point of the season

"Firm control of last place…" LOL.

I'll never root for the Bills to lose but honestly, I won't be devastated if they did. At this point, I want Miami to leap frog us.

As for Losman, just play a deep cover 2 and force him to throw underneath. And maybe he can clean the city of Buffalo for old time sakes.

Is it technically leapfrogging when you're going backwards?

If history is your guide, that would be JP.

This was in response to the question, "Who is gonna stop JP?" Very funny.

It will be interesting to see JP play Sunday. His performance could suggest if we had more problems with our ability to evaluate talent vs. the ability to develop it.

LOL. Quite the conundrum. We should watch this closely.