Can someone answer a question for me

Granted, I can not get to the games like I used to and have not seen the last few on TV due to unforseen circumstances. So I have a question for anyone who does go and watch on a regular basis. During these games when the Bills are behind, is there ANYONE of the players on the sideline trying to fire these guys up? Whenever I see a shot of the sidelines when they are behind, everyone just looks like they are in a fog. They are looking around and show no emotion. I remember the "good ol' days" in the early 90s when guys would march up and down the bench yelling and showing some emotion out there. I don't remember seeing any of that since (maybe Flutie to a point).

I see emotion on the sideline every game and I'm getting pretty sick of it. Seeing the other team whooping it up, laughing and having a great time. To answer your question though I do not see anyone on our sideline acting like anyone form the old days. They take their seat on the bench and thats that. I might say that I did see Merriman do it a little bit earlier on.

I said the same thing about having no emotion. I noticed that on their second possesion. Fitz was moping around, horrible body language which rubs off on the team. They werent upbeat at all. The game was such a joke that during the game the announcers were talking about the Tebow come back while the Bills were driving early in the 4th. What a joke this team has become lately. Wow. I dont know what was funnier seeing Fitz throw a dart to the DBs back or watching Spiller run sideways all game.

That's what I figured. No emotion...No heart...unless they are winning. This team needs a leader and they need one now. I don't care who it is but they need someone to march up and down that sideline and get in their face. Obviously it ain't going to be Fitz. Don't get me wrong, I like him but he does not have that killer instinct this team is desparate for. Where's Talley when you need him??

Edited by NEBuffaloBillsFan

Went to a couple of Bills games and sat fairly close to the Buffalo bench. You are right. No fire. It started with Losman. He would come off the field and walk to the end of the bench and pull the hood up and just sit there by himself. Granted his crappy play might have something to do about that but it seems there is no fire in these guys. They come off the field and just sit there. There is nobody walking up and down the bench getting guys fired up, nobody yelling at guys on the field. Fitz justs sits there looking at pictures of what went wrong, or with his head down. I have yet to see him pacing up and down where his linemen are sitting encouraging them or yelling at them for letting him get creamed.

Went to a couple of Bills games and sat fairly close to the Buffalo bench. You are right. No fire. It started with Losman. He would come off the field and walk to the end of the bench and pull the hood up and just sit there by himself. Granted his crappy play might have something to do about that but it seems there is no fire in these guys. They come off the field and just sit there. There is nobody walking up and down the bench getting guys fired up, nobody yelling at guys on the field. Fitz justs sits there looking at pictures of what went wrong, or with his head down. I have yet to see him pacing up and down where his linemen are sitting encouraging them or yelling at them for letting him get creamed.

We will face Losman this Sunday. As a Bills fan who still really believes JP could have been a decent QB but was ruined by the Bills' organization, I certainly hope he loses - but will not be at all surprised if he wins.