Chargers favored by 7

Got_Wood

Simply stated, there is no bigger dork in football than Philip Rivers...

Buffalo Bills 46

San Diego Chargers - 0

13 and 7 baby!!!! :beer:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win." - Chan Gailey

+5

The Chargers O-line is beat up. I think Dareus has a big game this week. Who knows, even Moats might have an impact.

The Chargers also have weak linebackers and a pass rush as bad as ours. We should be feeding Spiller the rock and dropping screens to him often. And Fitz will have time to hit Stevie deep if they want as well.

Should be a close game either way. I can see our guys stepping it up this week.

This. Bills and the points, thank you.

Vegas has the Chargers beating the Bills by 7 points. And on top of that, every San Diego media outlet seems to think that the Chargers will steamroll our team. We're back to being some kind of pushover again.

Last time I checked, the Chargers are also 5-7. And the only win they have in the last 2 months is against a team that had their head coach fired the same week.

I would love to see these Bills players get fired up and make a statement. Tell your fans that you're not the same Bills as last year, and that you want to win.

Chargers 23 Bills 15

The problem is we have NO PASS RUSH!! And noone on our team can cover Vincent Jackson and Antonio Gates especially if Aaron Williams does not play. This could seriously get ugly. Knowing how weak our defense is, Fitzie HAS TO step up and make plays all game long. He needs to play his best game of the season-equal to Phillip Rivers, if we are to have a chance. So what is everyone's prediction? A blow out here, and we have to seriously start thinking about replacing good ole Chan, who for the life of me I can not figure out why anyone on this board thinks is a good coach.

Exactly...

Teams that give Rivers a problem can also get to him quite often. This Bills team has no rush... Rivers is going to set passing records against this inept Bills defense

This is gonna be a tall order... Looks like the monkeys swing from the same tree on this one, as I agree with Code... Gailey has to control the clock and this is a great opportunity for Spiller to step it up... Keep the ball out of Rivers hands and keep guys like Dareus and Barnett rested... And can we see an occasional blitz for criminy sakes?!?! The real problem for Buffalo is gonna be pressuring Rivers and stopping Matthews and Tolbert.. But Gailey/the offense can help that if they just run the ball effectively and often...

I'm not ready to give up on Chan and Buddy yet... The recent slide has had a lot to do with injuries (and yes, defensive scheme issues too) and I believe these guys should have at least 3 seasons if not 4 to work on depth, bringing in the right starters and progressing with schemes... George Edwards is another subject after the season is over...

Exactly...

Teams that give Rivers a problem can also get to him quite often. This Bills team has no rush... Rivers is going to set passing records against this inept Bills defense

Exactly, the Bills D will make Phillip Rivers look like Joe Montana in his prime. It wont be pretty. Do yourselves a favor and enjoy your afternoon. Go see a movie, do some Christmas shopping or spend some quality time with your family. This game will be over by halftime.

Exactly, the Bills D will make Phillip Rivers look like Joe Montana in his prime. It wont be pretty. Do yourselves a favor and enjoy your afternoon. Go see a movie, do some Christmas shopping or spend some quality time with your family. This game will be over by halftime.

Right again BLZFAN. Right once again.