Loyal to Fickle

dprobe78

I typically don't post on here but love reading all the comments each week. I know the Bills show positive signs at one point and then disappoint once again. But I find it funny how these wall posts can go from very loyal to extremely fickle in a matter of one month. Come on Buffalo fans.....if you are truly a fan, then you stand by your team no matter what. Do the Bills stink? Heck yeah. After the first few weeks, it was all about Chan being a genius and not it's all about the entire team being a high school team. The level of extremes is quite entertaining to say the least.

I typically don't post on here but love reading all the comments each week. I know the Bills show positive signs at one point and then disappoint once again. But I find it funny how these wall posts can go from very loyal to extremely fickle in a matter of one month. Come on Buffalo fans.....if you are truly a fan, then you stand by your team no matter what. Do the Bills stink? Heck yeah. After the first few weeks, it was all about Chan being a genius and not it's all about the entire team being a high school team. The level of extremes is quite entertaining to say the least.

You usually see that in the 36 hours immediately after a Bills win or loss, fans come in droves to either condem or praise the team. Then, after the 36 hour mark has passed, posts with overall higher intelligence and unbiased commentary begin to appear. It is a waiting game. :D

Yes, you remain loyal to a team! But, I am curious... how long have you been following the Bills?

Been following the Bills since the late 80's

Thanks... I was just curious. I have been following them from their inception and have seen so many frustrating years you do occassionaly wonder about loyalty. The Kelly years were the exception... years of Ralph's "thriftiness" and pathetic coaching choices make an old Bills fan a little more hardened. I love the Bills and will always be a loyal fan but is a wonder to me why I feel that way.

After twelve years without playoffs........I'm gonna' go there.......maybe the people who are OK with the losing are the lesser fans.

Just a thought.

Edited by Dick Drawn

Give people a break. You have to realize most come in here to vent after a tough loss. This team is extremely disappointing, considering they'll likely lose the final nine games of the year. Don't fault someone for being disappointed and talking badly about this team -- it's well-deserved and within our rights to

Hey I'm not saying don't do it - that's your right - i just think it's funny how things can change at the drop of a hat - I know the Bills are frustrating and I'm no less of a fan than the people that rant and rave about how one sucks vs. another - it's just comical to me