Draft Possibilities

Joe Miner

Assuming the Bills draft somewhere between 8-12, here are some possibilities I hope are available to look at picking:

1st - Courtney Upshaw - OLB/Jonathan Martin - OT/Alshon Jeffery - WR

2nd - Mike Adams - OT/DJ Fluker - OT/Dwayne Allen - TE/Xavier Rhodes - CB/Nick Perry - OLB

3rd - Levy Adcock - OT/Nick Toon - WR/Josh Chapman - NT

You may disagree with whether or not a guy will be there (or even if some of them declare), but I will say that there are always guys that slide, and the draft never goes as expected.

These are just some prospects in potential rounds that I think could be available at when the Bills pick.

I wouldn't mind if we went defense with the 1st 3 rounds. IMO, you build a dominant defense and then fill in the rest of your team. If the Bills had a defense like the Jets, we'd be battling the PAts for the division lead. Our offense isn't great but it is playoff caliber IMO.

Do you realize that the 31st an 32nd ranked defense in the NFL belong to none other than the Green Bay Packers and the New England Patriots? I've come around on this way of thinking but the days when a dominant defense and an offense led by Trent Dilfer will win a Super Bowl appear long gone. If there is a franchise QB available (or rather, if there is a QB who you consider a potential franchise QB), take him.

Do you realize that the 31st an 32nd ranked defense in the NFL belong to none other than the Green Bay Packers and the New England Patriots? I've come around on this way of thinking but the days when a dominant defense and an offense led by Trent Dilfer will win a Super Bowl appear long gone. If there is a franchise QB available (or rather, if there is a QB who you consider a potential franchise QB), take him.

That is correct, best you can do is sack the qb and cause turnovers. The way the league is right now it is very hard to stop passing attacks . qUICK NOTE . The Bills d did a much better job againt the giants then the super bowl champs