• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dump off pass across the middle goes for 18...awful

Down 7 with over minute left n chan coaches to end the half

Guy has no balls n will continue to cost this team

Bills are so afraid when defense is on field they try to run the clock down so Titans won't go for the first down.

To not try at end of half with this defense n kicking off in second half is a pathetic coach not to lose decision

This team isn't going anywhere with this staff

Chan is the offensive version of wade n honestly don't think he is even that good

Edited by Max997

To not try at end of half with this defense n kicking off in second half is a pathetic coach not to lose decision

I hate coach not to lose coach's n that's what chan is

I think if we were pinned back like that we atleast make an effort...but within our own fine...that's a high risky low reward area......

We get the wind now right?

And they get the ball, or at least receive.

This team isn't going anywhere with this staff

Chan is the offensive version of wade n honestly don't think he is even that good

Don't misconstrue that I'm picking on you… but is that what you were saying when we were 4-1?

Did you guys miss the part where we were on our own 2 yard line? With 30 seconds left? What's to be gained by doing anything there?

Uh there was over a min left n he didn't call a timeout

The decision was made to just end the half which is wuss coaching

Did u miss all this?

I think if we were pinned back like that we atleast make an effort...but within our own fine...that's a high risky low reward area......

I'm more worried about the lack of timeout before the punt, and lack of decent play call to stop them from getting 18 yards on a 3rd and 20.

I'm more worried about the lack of timeout before the punt, and lack of decent play call to stop them from getting 18 yards on a 3rd and 20.

Exactly

I'm amazed some people just don't get that

Edited by Max997

No problem with how that went down.

Chan calls a time out with a buck thirty, gives Titans an opportunity to rethink the decision to punt...

You think we stop Chris Johnson with down and two?

Nope.

Now there's a buck thirty, first down, they've got the ball on our half of the field AND a timeout.

Chan hedged against his weakness.

Well the bills r not the worst in the league bc I just saw the colts let the pats go right down the field with all the guys playing 12 yards off like they were in a prevent

I'm amazed at the coaching by some teams at this level

Uh there was over a min left n he didn't call a timeout

The decision was made to just end the half which is wuss coaching

Did u miss all this?

Keep in mind the Bills had one timeout left.

Conventionally you use it to keep the time on the clock… although Tennessee could have elected to go for it also. Even with app 45 seconds left, once the punt was downed, they would have likely run out the clock regardless.

It's possible that Gailey wanted to save the timeout in the event that we got a good return and needed it on the 30 second ensuing drive.

I would have called the timeout but with only one to use, I don't think it's as clear cut as you guys are saying.

I think part of the frustration reaction is due to the soft defense on 3rd down combined with the decision to not use the timeout.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Keep in mind the Bills had one timeout left.

Conventionally you use it to keep the time on the clock… although Tennessee could have elected to go for it also. Even with app 45 seconds left, once the punt was downed, they would have likely run out the clock regardless.

It's possible that Gailey wanted to save the timeout in the event that we got a good return and needed it on the 30 second ensuing drive.

I would have called the timeout but with only one to use, I don't think it's as clear cut as you guys are saying.

I think part of the frustration reaction is due to the soft defense on 3rd down combined with the decision to not use the timeout.

I understand the call.

It's safe.

I just think at our position, safe isn't good enough. But hey, I'm not a coach, so it's very probable that he knows more than I do. :)