Did _BiB_ fall.......

cåblelady

Actually, Santa missed two apostrophe's.

177602[/snapback]

While you two edumacated bastards were busy learning things I had to supervise these goddamn elves 24/7.....you weren't picking on my grammer when you were nestled in your beds waiting for me to bring you all the sh-- you put on your mile long Christmas list. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :P

While you two edumacated bastards were busy learning things I had to supervise these goddamn elves 24/7.....you weren't picking on my grammer when you were nestled in your beds waiting for me to bring you all the sh-- you put on your mile long Christmas list.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :doh:

177605[/snapback]

Mrs Claus looking for Elf satisfaction while you're gone tonight? :P

[Y]ou weren't picking on my grammer when you were nestled in your beds waiting for me to bring you all the sh-- you put on your mile long Christmas list.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :P

177605[/snapback]

Actually...I was.

Of course, had you not brought me all those books for Christmas those years past, I wouldn't have been edumacated enough to criticize your grammar, you fat bastard. Now get the hell off this board and start delivering toys; BF's waiting for his Garanimals.